[Official] Delhi School Of Economics, Department Of Commerce ,MBA IB 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Hey admin please help me…I have filled the form and made the payment, the money has been debited from my account but it is showing pending to the website an error occured what should i do

Please help me I’ve posted my query

I’m facing the same issue…

Same here…is that a glitch?

Hi Adcom, I have paid the fees for MBA, the amount got deducted from my account. Also got the confirmation from transaction system but still it is not reflecting on my DSE profile account. Its showing Pending! Please help…

Gen Eng Female (Fresher)
CAT OA - 89.6
VARC - 94.26
DILR - 49.3
QA - 91.26
10/12/Grads - 10cgpa/78.4/84
Will I be able to get a call if I apply? If yes, then what are the chances of conversion?

Is DSE DU reopening its application form for MBA HR&IB?

+1

Please fill this Google form for payment related issues

Sorry the last date to apply was January 3, 2022

1 Like

Hello Team,
I filled my MBA application for DSE MBA IB 2022-24 and submitted the form on 03-01-2022, but the dashboard is still showing “Pending” payment status. I have emailed the MBA Admissions team ([email protected]) thrice and also tried to contact on the number provided on the dashboard but there’s no contact or resolution to the problem yet. Request you to please help me with this as soon as possible. Let me know if there’s any detail you require from me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Greetings to all MBA aspirants,

We, at DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad are truly elated to announce the commencement of admissions for the MBA and MBA Business Analytics programme for the session 2022-2024.

Link to join Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Is there any timeline for when we’ll get to know about shortlists for PI, Interviews etc?

Check your application form now

HI,

Can anyone confirm when do we expect calls from college for further rounds or it has already been send?

Thanks

Hello,

Can we know the range of composite score students had for being offered an admission in DSE for the year 2021-23?
To be specific what was the minimum composite score last year, offered an admission in this institute?

Thank you!

As there is No GD/PI this time… You can expect the first shortlist in the month of April

Could you please specify the exact date? It will really help us in coming to a decision about other institutes.

Thanks

Hello,

Any updates on admission process?

Is the fees refundable after counselling??