[Official] CFA Level 1 June 2015

Starting a new thread for CFA level 1 June 2015. Do contribute 😃

Anybody registered for the exam???

I want to register for cfa level 1 june 15......can i do it with my debit card(master card)???

Hey all,

Anybody interested forming study groups for the exam? I am located in Bangalore. I am an IT professional currently working for an investment bank. Open for suggestions. 😃

Hi All!! I will be registering for CFA level 1 in 3 days!! My current address and the address in passport is different. So which address should i use to register for the exams?? Can somebody guide me in this??

Starting a new thread ... Why did you choose to register for CFA?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether the latest Schweser study material for Jun'2015 exam are available at Laxami notes?

Hello Everyone,

I have registered for the CFA L1 exam for june 2015. Can you please tell me where can i get the Schweser Notes.

http://abhishekteaches.blogspot.in/2014/09/july-numbers-give-jitters-index-of.html

Registered for June 2015....

Good Luck.. everyone 

Hi ppl!Planning to register for CFA level 1 2015.Can you help identify where I can get schweser material?

Guys please help me with the fees payment bit.It is not at all clear to me.They said payment had to be made in dollars. I have State bank Maestro Debit card..how to pay for the fees then?Please help

Schweser CFA All levels notes 2015 available  om book center Mo.9833541212 / 9833001214 or ombookcenter@gmail.com. 

hello ppl. can anyone plz recommend a few coaching classes for cfa level 1 in mumbai?

CAT over. So,which one would be the favoured calculator for CFA??

The HP Platinum / Texas Instruments B II...??

P.S.- I already have an HP Platinum. The idea is if this selection provides any distinct advantage to the aspirant ?

Maaf karna. Life mein pehli baar koi exam de raha hoon jismen calculator allowed hai.  😛 😛  

L1 2015 VIDEOS HO TOH BATAO BHAI............ARIF KE

Hi Puys, 

Anyone from pune??

I want to purchase 2015 L1 books...any idea where can I get them in pune??

Has anybody tried downloading torrents schweser cfa level 1 notes for free?

Hi, Can any one provide the link for downloading softcopies of CFA L1 2015 schwewser, without payment. Thanks in advance