[Official] 2020-2022 MBA (IB/HRD), Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics Admissions

Dear Aspirants, Greetings from Media Cell of MBA (International Business/Human Resource Development) Delhi School of Economics!! Follow this thread to stay updated with the admission process and for raising queries related to admissions. Courses Offered: MBA (IB) - http://www.commercedu.com/mib/ MBA - (HRD) - http://www.commercedu.com/mhrod/

What's up, people?

Is your dream of pursuing MBA marred by the fees touching the skies? Fed up with the same old Finance, Marketing, HR specializations?

Do you aspire to go international?

How does an MBA in International Business sound to you?

Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics invites applications for its MBA programme in International Business and Human Resources.

The capital's education hub, Delhi University intertwined  with impeccable education, what more does one want?

Check out the admission notification below for further details regarding admissions and queries.

#dsemba #MBAIB #MBAHRD #InternationalBusiness #DelhiSchoolofEconomics

Good things always come to those who labour and wait.The wait is over, and now is the time to give your best shot. Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, wishes you all the success in CAT 2019. Best wishes! #DSE #MBA #DSEIB #CAT2k19 #CAT2019

Do DSE consider CAT sectional cut off in any stage of selection?

I got a score OA-127 VA-57 QA-31 LR-39 . I am General non-engg male. I have less than 60% in graduation. This is my drop year. Can I get call from Delhi School Of Economics ? What other colleges can I look out for ? ANY KIND OF SUGGESTION WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL. Thanks in advance. 

Where is the link to fill the application form?

OA-106 12-91.8,10-91.2,12 MATHS-95 SHOULD I APPLY FOR DSE/DFS/DBE

OA -115 10th/12th/Grad - 93.1/95/75.49 Bcom Hons. (Delhi University) Chances For Call? And what was the cutoff last year?

Is there a way to change or modify the applicatiion form after submission as i forgot to fill in the work ex details?

Raw score-99 ( around 88-89 percentile)

10- 9.8 cgpa

12- 93.5 %

12th maths- 95

nc obc male.  What are the chances for a call and convert with an average interview? Please help.

hii.. 

the quality of data in the constraint size of file ( 100 kb ) gets very poor. is there any way around it or can we just upload the barely readable text file and show the documents at a later stage?

please help

What's up, people?

Is your dream of pursuing MBA marred by the fees touching the skies? Fed up with the same old Finance, Marketing, HR specializations?

Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics invites applications for its MBA programme in International Business and Human Resources.

The capital's education hub, Delhi University intertwined  with impeccable education, what more does one want?

Check out the admission notification below for further details regarding admissions and queries.

I scored 105 in CAT Morning Slot (expected percentile by TIME - 91.97) VARC - 26 (expected percentile around 72) LRDI - 39 (expected percentile around 93) Quant - 40 (expected percentile around 93) 10th - 8.6cgpa (81.7%) 12th - 89.6% stream - commerce maths (maths score - 95) B.com(passcourse) - 59.83% I completed my b.com this year, took a drop and gave CAT again (I gave CAT last year as well) I am a general category student (I do NOT have EWS reservation) Any chance of getting a Call from DSE ? If yes, then of converting ? Also is there any chance of DBE ?

Is dse different from dfs and dbe ? What's the predicted cutoff for a GEM if so? Fees for applying?

Hi, I'm a general category female with 10th - 95% 12th - 95.4% 12th - Engineering background with maths marks - 95 Btech - 91% And expected CAT percentile around 90-92%ile (with quant expected around 95%ile) I also have 13 months of Work Experience till July 2019. Are there any chances for me getting a Call from DSE?

Department of Commerce at DSE offers two degree level professional courses MBA (International Business) and MBA (Human Resource Development), erstwhile known as Master of International Business (MIB) and Master of Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD).

Why DSE? 👇🏻

*Reminder*

Only a Week to go!

Deadline : 6th January,2020

What is the sc category students cutoff of sc category students

I'm applying for DSE MBA programs. I'm currently working, so what shall I select as the End Date for the job experience section in the application form? It cannot be left blank. 

What counts as Extra-curricular activities and what does not?