Few things to know about DSE
• We study specialization subjects for 1.5 years, usually, other B schools study it only during their 2nd year
• Origins IB- 1985, HRD 1995
• Alumni in the following reputed companies at prominent positions
Microsoft, Facebook, Google JP Morgan, Apple, Moody’s Copal Amba, PWC, KPMG, Arcelor Mittal, ICICI, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered, HP, LG, Adobe, American Express, Royal Bank of Scotland, Godfrey Philip, IKEA, Cargill, Boeing to name a few.
(You can verify all of this from LinkedIn as well)
• Our Library has been donated by Mr. Ratan Tata and is known as Ratan Tata Library and is home to more than 3 lakh volumes of books, periodicals, documents, and journals. Some of the best journals like the Harvard Business Review, Bell Journal of Economics and Management Science (USA), British Journal of Industrial Relation, Behavioral Science of University of Louisville Kentucky (USA) can be found here and a host of others
• Prominent Faculty: Publications of our faculty are course books of most of the commerce courses in DU. We have teachers from FMS and Government of India teaching us. Entrepreneurship has been taught to the 1st year batch by an individual linked to Ministry of Skill Development.
• Everything is student-run under the aegis of the student body. There is minimal interference (only overseeing) by the faculty. We are proud managers from the day we enter institute.
• Its not just the ROI. There is complete student development via guest lectures, live projects and constant sessions by different committees of the student body.
• We have access to University Stadium facilities (the one renovated under CWG 2010) for Gym, badminton etc. Guess the Fees – 200/pm
•Our students have proved themselves in whichever field they have entered into. With the consistent and continuous guidance of our dedicated faculty and backed by the name of Delhi School of Economics, our students have capitalized on every opportunity that has come their way and converted them into accomplishments.
One of the recruiters paying a big fat CTC does a pool campus of DSE with FMS, offering both campus same packages. Our students are able to convert that opportunity over FMS students as well.
• On an average, we have 70 students to place in IB (marketing, finance, operations, IT etc) and 60 in HR. Compare 130 with 400-700 of other private colleges.
Note: Last date 6th January (won’t be extended or reopened after CAT)
93(+/-2) CAT Eligibility for general category (Only CAT)
GD PI Extempore is the further process.