[OFFICAL] INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (IM-BHU) 2022-2024 MBA ADMISSION Queries and Discussions

Welcome to the official page of Institute of Management Studies,BHU (FMS BHU).In today’s world where the stature of an MBA degree is growing by leaps and bounds.With the ever-changing demands of the market place,it has become very important to go for the college which provides you the proper guidance as well as the atmosphere where you can groom yourself to be a better professional. IM-BHU has always been a centre of excellence and this statement reflects by the fact that it is amongst the top recruiters of India by the Economic Times. Be part of such a prestigious institute which has been nurturing the managerial minds since 1968. This group is for the queries related to the admissions in IM-BHU.For more details,you can visit our website :-
[Welcome to Institute of Management Studies, BHU.

FMC CLUB(2021-2023)

I am currently studying BCom at a small government college and want to do MBA from BHU and i have 0 knowledge about the admission procedure please anyone help me regarding to this. Thankyou

1 Like

**Hi Adcom,

I have 82.76/72.1/92.5/95 in CAT/UG-Engg/XII/X and 30 months of Work Ex. Could you please confirm my chances of being shortlisted for PI and conversion?**

1 Like

Hello Piyush…Have to gave your CAT examination? The last day to fill the form is 29 January…please visit the BHU website for the application form

1 Like

Hello Piyush, Institute of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University offer three courses in Master of Management Studies, MBA, MBA in International Business named as MBA IB and MBA Agri Business named as MBA AB.
for taking admission MBA & MBA IB you should have 50% marks in your graduation. You should have given CAT 2021 exam and your shortlisting will be using your CAT Score for further group discussion and personal interview round. It is mandatory to apply in BHU using https://bhu2.ucanapply.com/Integrationmba2021/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDgxMw== this link. And last date to complete the application form is 29 January 2022.

1 Like

Generally the cutoff for call of general category belongs to category of 82–85%ile overall for gd-pi call.

1 Like

Is the last date over for bhu mba?

What is the last date ?

Hi Adcom,

Could you please tell when the calls will be out for PI and the tentative date for PI?

Hi Adcom,

Could you please tell when the calls will be out for PI and the tentative date for PI?

Parijat Sain

I think Adcom has stopped replying.

Hi Could you please tell if the shortlist for PI is out? It was told tentatively mid Feb but still I am not finding any update on official site, neither anyone replying t mails. Could you please comment?

Hi Adcom,

Could you please let us know why no replies are being given?

Please could you let us know when the shortlist for PI will be out?

Hello,

Could someone please let me know when the PI results are expected to be out?

Hi Adcom,

Could you please reply?

I wonder if this page is at all addressed by anyone? The Adcom also never replies. What is the point of this page then?

1 Like

lol

Do you know the conversion of last year ranks.
My overall rank is 142, unreserved category. What will be my chances of admission?

1 Like

Did you convert ?? @ARR1