[2017-19] IM-BHU (erstwhile FMS BHU) Admission queries

When will the refund be processed?

Is it still open to apply?

Can education loan be availed for 

When will the refund be processed?

Hello everyone, I'm providing the link for the current year thread (2018-2020) regarding admission queries :-

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/im-bhu-fms-bhu-admissions-2018-2020-6336225953710080

Please refer to this group for any further queries.

Sudhanshu Gupta

Coordinator-PR Team 

IM-BHU

2017-2019 Batch

Admissions for Institute of Management Studies (FMS BHU) to the programs MBA & MBA IB are out now. Interested candidates can apply now. Visit the website : www.bhu.ac.in/fms

Can any one tell me what was previous year cutoff for sc ?

Pals, What was the cutoff for NC-OBC Conversion last year?

What was the overall cutoff for CAT last year ? 

I have got 75% In CAT. do i stand any chance to get a call from fms bhu

Hello everyone, I'm providing the link for the current year thread (2018-2020) regarding admission queries :- https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/im-bhu-fms-bhu-admissions-2018-2020-6336225953710080 Please refer to this group for any further queries. Sudhanshu Gupta Coordinator PR team IM BHU (FMS BHU) Batch 2017-2019

When can applicants expect to get call for interview? What is the cut-off? I got 90.61 percentile, do I stand a chance?

NC-OBC W/L 14. Chances of Conversion ?

Can anyone please help me in deciding between Nirma and BHU for General management? Its a little urgent.

I am having OBC certificate which is 8 months old and they have asked for not more than 6 months old. I have applied for the new one but it will take another 10 days. Can I submit the undertaking ? Please help.

what is the current placement scenario of fms bhu ?

Category- GEN

with one year gap after graduation

CAT 87.22

X- 95% 

XII- 92.6% 

Grad- 8.23 CPI 

What are my chances of shortlisting and selection? 

Will I get FMS BHU with 49.86 percentile in cat 2020.?I am student of SC category ..

1 Like

please post ur questions here

please post ur queries here