NUS, NTU, SMU - MBA admissions thread

Hi, this thread is regarding MBA admissions in singapore, I will try to help with the admssions related queries.

Those who have missed the boat for SMU full time MBA program Jan intake can still apply in NUS & NTU as the requirement for both is preety much same. 

The final deadline for NUS is 31st Mar 2017 for Aug 2017 intake and 2 Jan 2017 in the second round of deadline for NTU July 17 intake. 

What's the best career track in NTU business school among  General Management track, Strategy & Innovation track and Banking and Finance track ? 

Hi All, please visit the following link for SMU admissions thread:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/singapore-management-university-smu-25034676

Kindly follow the same for admissions and other related queries. 

Srishti Chawla @Canary_srishti A career adviser with 5 years of experience,
counselled and guided over 400 students for study abroad. Her
specializations include in-depth counselling, course selection and
application process for best country and university they are suited
for. Please feel free to ask your study abroad related queries. 

Hi, I'm currently having 1.5 years experience by July I'll have 2 years of work ex. Am I eligible to apply for NUS for 2017 intake?

Hi folks, can anyone tell me what is the range of GMAT score around which one has received a call from SMU,NUS,NTU

so far

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

http://gmatautodidact.blogspot.in/

Can anyone tell me if the shortlist is out for round 2 ntu applicants ? Thanks in advance. I applied on 5th january

In the Application completeness check, it is being indicated that my Academic Qualifications Section is incomplete. I have uploaded a merged pdf of my graduation marksheets and a pdf of my degree scroll. 

Please let me know what is missing.

Is TOEFL or IELTS required for Indian canditates?

I submitted my round 2 ntu application for full time mba on 5th january. It is almost a month now. I am not even sure if they have started rolling interview calls. How do I track? Anyone who has applied ?

Hi Guys,
Kindly help evaluate my profile for MBA course in NUS/NTU/SMU.
Background: BE - IT (Non IIT)

SSC - 78.13

HSC - 68

BE - Aggregate 59% (Last Year cleared with 70%, second last year above 60%)

CFA L1 - Passed, FRM - L1 Passed, CFA L2 candidate

Other Certifications: Capital Mkt, Financial Mkts, Derivatives, Corporate banking products & credit analysis, Investment advisors. 

Work Ex: 78 Months

40 Months - Information security Role (Semi technical)

38 Months - Treasury Opeations (FX & Derivatives)

Desgntion: Senior Asst Manager

3 promotions in a span of 6.5 years

Company : Citibank

Awards: Have won 5-6 awards for project, processs implementations

Few months of Volunteering for an NGO and still continuing with the same.

Particiaption in few extra curricular activities during my Engineering

Also, I have taken a break in my career due to some personal reasons and now currently looking out for a new role. Kindly advise if this can be a big disadvantage.

GMAT 1: 620, Now prep for next attempt.
Kindly evaluate and advise how does it look and areas of improvment before applying  

any updates on r2 application Ntu ?? Please update as and when someone gets an invite . Thanks

Anyone has any idea when the round 2 interview shortlist for nanyang mba will be declared?

Pls suggest a good consulting agency for applying to MBA in Singapore

Guys any news of Nanyang interview shortlist? 9 days overdue already.

Puys,

I have an interview call (preliminary) tomorrow with Ms Ang. Could anyone share their interview experience and probable questions? Would be highly obliged!

Questions in Preselection interview would also help!

Anybody heard from NTU?

Any updates on NTU round 2 applications?