[Official] Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake. 

623 Posts  ·  2,333 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 62
  E-Cell IIM Rohtak( ECIR)  is looking for Campus Ambassadors. Do you have it in you to become one???  The Campus Ambassadors, shall be given interesting and challenging tasks which will help them hone their leadership skills. Upon successful comp...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hello Folks,

I'm looking for a Magoosh GMAT premium account, which you are done with your GMAT prep and has atleast 6 months or more subscription validity left.  Please message me back. Thanks.

Cheers,

ramawat 

• favorite_border 
star_border
@Informant  @Informant  ·  1w

@ramawat Please don't post such content in universitiy's official discussion thread.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello, I need help evaluating my profile. I have a keen interest in the Full Time MBA program at SMU. My Profile details are: 1) 10th - 86.4% 2) 12th - 85% 3) B.Tech - 8.74 ( CGPA ) 4) Work Ex - 34 months (till Aug' 17) in Cognizant Technology S...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@VaibhavParmar @VaibhavParmar  ·  2w
@jkrishnan1990 Thanks, Also can you please recommend what can I add more to my profile to strengthen it further and makeit more competitive since I can expect a good number of applications of the same qualificat...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  2w

@VaibhavParmar Other than GMAT, you should spend good amount of time drafting the application essays. Invest significant amount of time in deciding your post MBA plans. The essays must reflect your goals clearly.

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

I have a premium E-gmat account for sale with four months validy. Origial validity six months. (original price 22k, selling for 10k) also includes 800score gmat tests

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi could you please evaluate my profile.. Xth:84% XIIth:82.2% Engg:73.2% NIT Nagpur 8 years experience in NTPC(PSU) Last Gmat:640 Planning to give again

• favorite_border 
star_border
ashutosh ranjan @ashutoshranjan  ·  3w

SMU-MBA...Jan 2018....

• favorite_border 
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  3w

@ashutoshranjan Your GMAT Score is the only concern. Target anywhere around 700 and you are good to go.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Gents, I'm looking for SMU - MBA program and has'nt gone through GMAT as of yet. I have an experience of 3+ years from Banking Operations(German Investment Bank). My grades are - Xth - 58%, XIIth - 56% and BBA - 56% aggregate. Would you please ev...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  4w

@gaurfez You should target a good GMAT Score to compensate for the low grades. Anything above 700 will do the job. Otherwise, your profile looks good to me.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello guys,i am interested in applying for MiM programme in SMU.Can anybody evaluate my profile? I am yet to give GRE. Engineering cgpa=7.4 XII : 66 X : 73 How different is the MiM programme from MBA.ive read about it on the website,but if anybody...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singaporestar  SMU Singapore  ·  5w

@mohit9858 Your profile looks ok to me. Could you please email me your CV for a detailed assessment and discussion? i will PM you my email id. good luck !

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hey guys,

I have created WhatsApp/Facebook Groups to bring to one place those of us who have accepted the SMU Offer (Class of 2018). Please feel free to reach out to me to have you added in the group.

Cheers!

Jay

• favorite_border 
star_border
@mohit9858 @mohit9858  ·  9 Jul, 2017

hey, can i have your number?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi! I'm currently pursuing Civil Engineering (last semester). I wanted to know of masters in management course in SMU. I see on their site of no experience required for this programme. Please help me with the possibility of my admission. HSC -...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@Ayush031295 @Ayush031295  ·  22 Jun, 2017

@TheRedPen Thanks for responding. So, I've to give Gmat for the admissions right? And what score do I need? If not, then please help me with the process.

• favorite_border 

@Ayush031295 Hi Ayush, you can apply to SMU MiM/MM via GMAT or GRE or CAT 2016 score. Alternatively you can also write SMU Admission Test.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello, can anyone tell me about MITB program at SMU. I am a software engineer working as manual tester. Work ex: 3 years 7 months. GMAT score 1: 590. Currently preparing for attempt 2. Also, i want to apply for January'18 batch.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
@Yachna1211 @Yachna1211  ·  18 Jun, 2017

What is the minimum gmat score required? 

• favorite_border 

@Yachna1211 Please email me your resume for a detailed assessment. I have PMed you my email id. Good luck !

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store