[Official] Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake. 

645 Posts  ·  5,238 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

Page 1 of 64

I am interested in pursuing Masters in Management.  Should I go with GMAT or GRE ?What is the average cutoff for it?

•  
akashtadik
@akashtadik @akashtadik  ·  13h

I gave my GMAT and I scored a 650. Converted it. The class average as told by others is 650.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Can a person having 2+ years if work experience apply for MIM program?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Hello, i have scored 630 in my GMAT. In 10th and 12th I have scored 86% and 93% respectively. Done my graduation in economics, scored 63%. No work experience.

I am interested for masters in applied finance at SMU. Am I eligible?

•  

Hi How Do I get my profile evaluated for Mim?

•  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  3w

@simrankohli152 we have received your email and will revert back to you shortly. Thank you !

•  
simrankohli152
@simrankohli152 @simrankohli152  ·  3w

@SMU_Singapore Sure. Thank You!

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Hey I have scored 92.14 percentile in CAT. My 10/12/grad in commerce is 60/70/63. I have been self employed for almost 3 years. I am interested in MIM and MBA program, can you please suggest me if I am eligible for the above?

•  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  3w
@Mayank9876 based on the brief that you have shared, i would say go for MBA as it will suit your profile better. MiM is more suited for people in 0-2 years of work exp range. Please note that we dont accept...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi..I am interested in pursuing Masters in Management.  My current profile: 10th: 94% 12th: 96% Bachelor of Technology: 85.4% Work Experience: 2 years as Business Analyst in a FinTech Company What is average GMAT score required considering my...
Read More...
Load more comments 2 of 12
FARHANABRAHAM
@FARHANABRAHAM @FARHANABRAHAM  ·  4w

86 percentile

•  
MeeraSodhi
Meera Sodhi @MeeraSodhi  ·  3w
Go ahead only if your GMAT score is 650+(with your academic score I believe its a piece of cake). SMU might call for interview for all scores around 600 - 610 but considering its stature 650+ is the base score for final selection. You could get co...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi, I'm interested in pursuing a Full time MBA at SMU. My profile: 10th : 94% 12th : 91.4% Bachelor of Engineering: 9.13 GPA on a scale of 10. GRE: Verbal: 151, Quants: 160, Analytical Writing: 4.0 [Total Score: 311] TOEFL: 109 Work Experience: 2....
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi. I am interested in pursuing Masters in Applied Finance from Lee Kong Chian School of Business. Could you please help evaluate my profile for the same. GMAT-640(V-28,Q-48,AWA-5) B.Com-7.29/10(cgpa) Work experience-24 months with an Investment B...
Read More...
  •  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  8 Mar, 2018
@srinrag_93 From the brief you have shared your profile along with your GMAT score appears fine to me. may i request you to kindly email me your CV as well just to reconfirm. i will PM you my email id. You ...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

I haven't given GMAT yet, but was planning on giving it by June. What are the application deadlines and when is the month of joining? Also, do we need a minimum work ex?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Sreyoshi007
@Sreyoshi007 @Sreyoshi007  ·  2 Mar, 2018

Full time MBA @SMU_Singapore

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

I want to do a pre application assessment. What is the email id that I should mail my details to ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
Abhishek08888
@Abhishek08888 @Abhishek08888  ·  23 Mar, 2018

@SMU_Singapore and what is the last date to apply

•  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  24 Mar, 2018

@Abhishek08888 i sent it the same day. anyways sent it again. please check and let me know

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store