Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake. 

612 Posts  ·  1,151 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 61

Any admits to the SMU MBA Programme beginning next year?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi everyone! This is Nikita from India. I have gotten accepted to the Masters in Applied Finance course at LKC School of Business. I still need to get my acommodation sorted before I leave in July. Any female also leaving around the same time and ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@diksha91 @diksha91  ·  2w

@ 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi, I wish to apply for MITB SMU this year. Could you please help me if I should apply and what are my chances for admission. My profile is as below: GRE- 319 (151- V/168- Q) Work Ex- 3 years and 2 months in TCS (India) in Banking domain. 1.5 year...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  ·  4d

@VB_97 have you already applied? If you are still looking for this information, please get in touch with me. Good luck !

• favorite_border 
@sasa23 @sasa23  ·  22h
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

I am interested in Msc in Management is gre score acceptable ,and also guide about its placement details  

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi guys! What is the minimum amount of work experience one needs to apply for the MBA program at SMU?

ISB Co2018

• favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  20 Feb, 2017

@tanatHey Tanya,

A minimum of 2 years (by the end of this year) is required to be considered for admission

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi i 4 years of work experience and have done 2 years PGPM (Finance) from ICFAI. Now i want to do 1 year international MBA from one of the top 100 b school in the world. Should i go with this idea of again doing MBA and will it help me?? If i sho...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  20 Feb, 2017
 @bharatnahata89 Hey Bharat, It depends purely on your post MBA goals. If you desire to change your location, an MBA from a reputed foreign b-school will add value. Since you have already done an MBA, I assume you may not be looking for a functio...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi Guys,

Looking to connect with SMU MBA Class of 2018 folks (Jan'18 intake).

Anyone here got the admit yet?

Cheers!

Jay

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
 Hi Guys, Kindly help evaluate my profile for MBA course in SMU. Background: BE - IT (Non IIT) SSC - 78.13 HSC - 68 BE - Aggregate 59% (Last Year cleared with 70%, second last year above 60%) )CFA L1 - Passed, FRM - L1 Passed, CFA L2 candidate Oth...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  11 Feb, 2017
Hey Vineet, Your profile looks quite strong. Try to pull your score above 700 to make it more competitive. Other than that, I don't see any improvement areas. As far as your career gap goes, I don't think it would be showstopper as long as you h...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi All, I am a BE and have been working for Infosys from the past 4.4 years. I have worked for the Banking software Finacle and have spent more than 2 years working onsite with clients. I have a thirst for analytics and want to take up MITB-A at ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  ·  13 Feb, 2017

@AnuragGhosh_D Could you please PM me your contact details so that I can give you a call and speak with you? Cheers !

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi folks, can anyone tell me what is the range of GMAT score around which one has received a call from SMU so far

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  11 Feb, 2017

@saviopoulose Any score above 700 would be ideal for Full Time MBA. Not sure about other programmes.

• favorite_border 
Savio Poulose @saviopoulose  ·  12 Feb, 2017

@jkrishnan1990 thanks buddy appreciate it

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.