[Official] Singapore Management University (SMU)

675 Posts  ·  8,810 Users
About this group

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake.

Page 1 of 68

Hi guys.. anyone gave the SMU admission test? I want some info regarding the test..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all! Is there anyone who got admit for SMU MITB August 2019 intake? And also is there any watsapp/facebook group for the same?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, is CAT score considered for the SMU MBA Program (Full time)? 

2 comments
noopur.machale
@noopur.machale  ·  5 karma

No. You need GMAT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMU_Singapore
@SMU_SingaporeSMU Singapore  ·  154 karma

@niharika0295 no, not for MBA.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied for Master of Science (Management) in SMU and trying to clear Admission test, since I didn't Mathematics as subject in 12th and Graduation so finding difficult to clear only Numerical section. Is there any coaching centre in New Delhi or around who can help me to prepare the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey can anyone post the link to apply for MiM course in SMU using CAT score? 

1 comment
SMU_Singapore

@rershma_susan its the same application link, there is no separate one for applying via CAT. you can email us your CAT scorecard separately.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi SMU Team, I am Kiran, current working as a Techno-Functional Consultant at Oracle since the past 2.5 years. My work exp is more inclined towards Oracle Cloud Fusion Human Capital Management consulting domain and also Cloud Financials. • I manage payroll processes for my client Tesco every Lunar pay run. •I know the business process behind the UK payroll and now getting involved more into financials. Apart from that I have been working with Veon client involving HCM, benefits and Core HR. • I have started my online education in Blockchain development And also I have worked closely with the a startup called Blockchain University more towards management side. •I would like to know if my work experience is considerable for MITB and MiM and MBA. • My only concern is my undergraduate program, which I have pursed in Bachelor of Technology - Biotechnology from NIT Durgapur (Among top 50 in India run by central government ) with a CGPA 7.54/10. Bachelor's - 7.54/10 Intermediate education - 91.9% High school - 89% •I would like to know the GMAT/GRE scores required and also the reference letter. Will the reference letters, one from my manager and one from my college professor would be sufficient? Warm Regards, Kiran Mandarapu

1 comment
SMU_Singapore

Just responded to your PM. please check. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the acceptable GMAT score?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ABatExperts
@ABatExperts  ·  24 karma

@prashantthapliy Hello, there is nothing like one acceptable GMAT score and a lot will depend on your overall profile. For a detailed evaluation, kindly share the same with us. Thanks. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMU_Singapore

For which programme @prashantthapliy ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Iam pursuing btech final year i want to do MBA Can you information to me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SMU_Singapore I am a commerce graduate with no work experience. I have scored 81.86%ile in CAT 2018. I am interested in MiM. Wanted to know am i eligilble? And what are the living expenses? Will the loan providers take care of it? Is there a hostel facility in the university campus?

1 comment
SMU_Singapore

@prachi_k98 you meet the basic eligibility requirement. I can assess better if you could email us your CV.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I have uploaded my resume on the SMU website as directed. Although, I have not received any response yet. I need guidance on eligibility for MSc in Management

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...