Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake. 

617 Posts  ·  1,695 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 61

Hey guys,

I have created WhatsApp/Facebook Groups to bring to one place those of us who have accepted the SMU Offer (Class of 2018). Please feel free to reach out to me to have you added in the group.

Cheers!

Jay

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi! I'm currently pursuing Civil Engineering (last semester). I wanted to know of masters in management course in SMU. I see on their site of no experience required for this programme. Please help me with the possibility of my admission. HSC -...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@TheRedPen @TheRedPen  ·  6d

@Ayush031295 Hi Ayush. There is no work experience required for a masters course at SMU. Your profile seems good enough to give it a shot.

• favorite_border 
@Ayush031295 @Ayush031295  ·  6d

@TheRedPen Thanks for responding. So, I've to give Gmat for the admissions right? And what score do I need? If not, then please help me with the process.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello, can anyone tell me about MITB program at SMU. I am a software engineer working as manual tester. Work ex: 3 years 7 months. GMAT score 1: 590. Currently preparing for attempt 2. Also, i want to apply for January'18 batch.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
@Yachna1211 @Yachna1211  ·  2w

Yeah my chances of getting in. 

• favorite_border 
@Yachna1211 @Yachna1211  ·  2w

What is the minimum gmat score required? 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi Guys, Kindly help evaluate my profile for MBA course in SMU. Is there a place where i can share my CV for evaluation?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  8 May, 2017

@apg09 You may reach out to Rajneesh Verma. He's the Country Manager for SMU Postgraduate Programmes.

Email Id: rajneeshv@smu.edu.sg

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Dont waste your money going abroad for MBA.. the jobs for management seats are mostly getting reserved for locals so better do MBA in India itself and then go abrsod for work after gaining some work-ex... 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Any admits to the SMU MBA Programme beginning next year?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi everyone! This is Nikita from India. I have gotten accepted to the Masters in Applied Finance course at LKC School of Business. I still need to get my acommodation sorted before I leave in July. Any female also leaving around the same time and ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@diksha91 @diksha91  ·  18 Apr, 2017

@ 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi, I wish to apply for MITB SMU this year. Could you please help me if I should apply and what are my chances for admission. My profile is as below: GRE- 319 (151- V/168- Q) Work Ex- 3 years and 2 months in TCS (India) in Banking domain. 1.5 year...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  ·  24 Apr, 2017

@VB_97 have you already applied? If you are still looking for this information, please get in touch with me. Good luck !

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

I am interested in Msc in Management is gre score acceptable ,and also guide about its placement details  

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi guys! What is the minimum amount of work experience one needs to apply for the MBA program at SMU?

ISB Co2018

• favorite_border 
star_border
Jayakrishnan  @jkrishnan1990  ·  20 Feb, 2017

@tanatHey Tanya,

A minimum of 2 years (by the end of this year) is required to be considered for admission

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.