[Official] Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake.

661 Posts  ·  6,585 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

Page 1 of 66
Hi, Here’s my profile, can you please go through it in light of SMU MAF . 10th - 8.8/10 grade point converts to 83.6 % 12th - 87.5  BE Computer Science - 8.14%  GRE - 320  Cfa L1  Extra curricular  Assistant football coach for under -14 football t...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is the PhD program offered at SMU .. is it with tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend? Please reply me.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have completed my BS(Research) - MS from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. MS - 71% BS(Research)-71% XII - 82% and 10th 9.4/10 CGPA GRE Score - 301/340 Will I be able to get admission for PhD at SMU? Please reply me. Should I take GRE ...
Read more...
  •  
Skip this question1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
Hi, I have available with me E-GMAT classes subscription which I am willing to sell to anyone preparing for GMAT. E-GMAT classes are one of the pioneers in the GMAT preparation market and will greatly help in achieving the desired target score. I ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi I would like to apply for MIM 2019 intake with my CAT 2018 score, what would be the deadline to apply ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
Srikari
@Srikari @Srikari  ·  2 months ago

@PurvaaaC ok thnaks. Yeh will check out the smu test. I have 3 yrs work exp. Still looking for MIM. Fingers crossed.

•  
PurvaaaC
Rushabh Tiwari @PurvaaaC  ·  2 months ago

DM me maybe i can give you more details on this.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Dear Advisor, I would like to apply for the SMU MBA January 2019 Intake. Please evaluate on the basis of the below mentioned scores: 10th: 9.2/10 CGPA  12th: 93.2/ 100 percentage University of Delhi: B. Com Hons. 68.96/100 percentage GMAT Score: ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey! I was looking for Masters in Management in SMU. I wanted to know the employment report for this course? And how's the standard of living in Singapore? Thank you.

Rohans
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Guys.. need some help... Have gre , scored 314.. quant 156, verbal 158.. is this score enough for phd in SMU?

•  
immykad270
Roger Federer  @immykad270  ·  4 months ago

In the field of economics/finance

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I submitted my application for round 2 on 23rd april. on 4th may i had interview, which went well (according to me), but ever since i have been waiting for the result, call or any mail from SMU. I got 700 on gmat and 8 years of work ex in energy s...
Read more...
  •  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  4 months ago

whats your full name? please PM me your full name, application no and email id. Let me check.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Dear Advisor, 

I have score 620(Q-45, V-31) in GMAT and have 4+ years of experience in Supply chain. And below given are my acads. 

UG - 68%

HSC - 67%

10th - 70. 

Do I stand a chance for 2019 Jan admissions?

Success is not given, it is to be earned!
  •  
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  5 months ago
Hi @pr3mkrishna  While the information provided you does not talk about your professional experience/achievements/career progress in detail, the GMAT appears to be on the lower side as SMU has an average GMAT score of 660. Considering you belong t...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...