[Official] Singapore Management University (SMU)

A group to discuss Master and MBA program admissions related queries for 2017 intake.

671 Posts  ·  7,172 Users
Recommended

Counselor Karan Gupta on the triumphs and travails of studying abroad

Page 1 of 67

Hey can anyone post the link to apply for MiM course in SMU using CAT score? 

•  
Write a comment...
Hi SMU Team, I am Kiran, current working as a Techno-Functional Consultant at Oracle since the past 2.5 years. My work exp is more inclined towards Oracle Cloud Fusion Human Capital Management consulting domain and also Cloud Financials. • I ma...
Read more...
  •  
SMU_Singapore
Singapore Management Unive... @SMU_Singapore  SMU Singapore  ·  10 days ago

Just responded to your PM. please check. 

•  
Write a comment...

What is the acceptable GMAT score?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  16 days ago

@prashantthapliy Hello, there is nothing like one acceptable GMAT score and a lot will depend on your overall profile. For a detailed evaluation, kindly share the same with us. Thanks. All the best!

•  
Write a comment...

Iam pursuing btech final year i want to do MBA Can you information to me

•  
Write a comment...
@SMU_Singapore I am a commerce graduate with no work experience. I have scored 81.86%ile in CAT 2018. I am interested in MiM. Wanted to know am i eligilble? And what are the living expenses? Will the loan providers take care of it? Is there a host...
Read more...
  •  
SMU_Singapore

@prachi_k98 you meet the basic eligibility requirement. I can assess better if you could email us your CV.

•  
Write a comment...

Hello, I have uploaded my resume on the SMU website as directed. Although, I have not received any response yet. I need guidance on eligibility for MSc in Management

•  
Write a comment...

hi I am interested in pursuing Master's in Mnagement from SMU. Could anyone here guide me through the process. I would like to apply via my cat score (overall 96.17 percentile, all sections above 85 percentile). Woulld I be eligible ?

•  
SMU_Singapore

Please email me your CV and CAT score. We can guide you through the rest of the application process. Will DM my email id. Good luck!

•  
Write a comment...

Anyone wants a subscription for GMAT prep online for 3 months? It's for 6k. Mail me rt141194@gmail.com

•  
Write a comment...
  Hi..I am interested in pursuing Masters in Management.  My current profile: 10th: 90.6% 12th: 96.25% Bachelor of Technology: 75.1% Work Experience: 2 years as Trainee Software Engineer in  IT Industry What is average GMAT score required consider...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Please check your inbox. I have sent you a query

•  
Write a comment...