Nmims mba/ pgdm admissions 2020-2022 (official)

Join the discussion on NMIMS MBA/ PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the NMIMS College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

NMIMS MBA PGDM

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the most sought educational institutions and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 10 B-schools in India. Entering 38th  year of its operations, NMIMS now boasts of 8 campuses across India offering postgraduate level courses in various management-related disciplines.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

NMIMS offers various postgraduate level courses for the students to choose from. The availability of the courses varies across campuses. The MBA and PGDM courses have been designed to prepare industry-ready business leaders of tomorrow. The most popular programs include MBA, MBA-HR, MBA-PM, MBA-BA, MBA-DSA, PGDM, PGDM-BA, and PGDM-LSM.

2. Eligibility

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

• For MBA-DSA, applicants must have student mathematics in class 12th and an English language proficiency test (IELTS-6.5, TOEFL-80)

• For MBA-PM, applicants must have completed undergraduate education in medical technology, life sciences, and pharmaceuticals.

• For PGDM-BA, applicants must have completed the undergraduate degree in Maths, Commerce, Engineering, statistics, and economics with min 55% marks.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicants must register for NMAT by GMAC and pay the application fee.

• Applicants should then use their NMAT registration number complete the application process at NMIMS by paying the fees.

• Selected applicants must appear for a case discussion and a personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on their academic record, work experience, and the result of NMAT, Case study and Personal Interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process for NMIMS starts from –      4th  July 2019

• The application process for NMIMS ends on –           15th October 2019

• NMIMS reapplication starts from –                               5th October 2019

• NMIMS reapplication ends on –                                   26th December 2019 

5. Exam accepted for Course

• NMAT by GMAC

6. Placements Report (MBA)

• Highest Package –           30.37 Lakhs per annum

• Average Package –           17.79 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No scholarships are available.

Hi All, where to learn vocabulary words for NMAT? any words repeated in Nmat every year?

What are the windows for NMAT 2019?

Can we apply for NMIMS College after the exam (Before the results are out) ? 

Is there any groups on social media for preparation of NMAT?

What is the last day When can I book my slot? Also, by then would the December window open? There is perfectly no seat in the month of December in any centres of Delhi or Kolkata which seems highly unlikely. Please let me know!

I have been giving NMAT mocks and my score lies between 140-162. Could anyone suggets on how shall I get to  220-230

hello

Is NMIMS reapplication for retake is closed? In Site it is showing 26 dec 2019, as last date of reapplication. But when I am trying to apply for retake at nmims site its showing reapplication closed currently. please confirm

share your numbers created a WHATSAPP group for all CMAT/CET2020 aspirants.. and no I am not from any coaching.. will be sharing tricks and strategies and daily target for CET2020.. MSG ME  

The Grand Alumni Meet by NMIMS Business School Alumni Association (NMIMS BSAA), one of the most sought after event at the prestigious NMIMS BS offered great insights by top industry leaders as they deliberated on 'Digital Transformation and Changing Face of Business'.  

Mr Ajit Gupte, founding Director and present Chairman & President, NMIMS BSAA, who welcome the alumni said, "Our aim remains to make education affordable to students coming from humble backgrounds, as we firmly believe in making education available for all those aspire to get it."

The chief guest on the occasion, a NMIMS School of Business Management alumni, Mr Shailesh Chaturvedi, MD and CEO, Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow and Kelvin Kline stressed on developing deep domain expertise. "In the competitive well developed industries, to win corporates, one needs to demonstrate very deep and detailed understanding of processes, for which it is essential to develop a passion for excellence with deep expertise in chosen areas."

Dr Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor, SVKM’s NMIMS, deemed to be University expressed gratitude towards the alumni community for supporting the institute in sharing industry expertise and with industry placements, "One of the critical contributions by the NMIMS alumni has been to play a significant role in the placements of School of Business Management graduates, over the past 38 years," added Dr Saxena.

During this flagship event of NMIMS School of Business Management, batches celebrating silver jubilee of their graduation at NMIMS were felicitated for their contribution in their respective fields.

NMIMS BSAA is a vibrant Alumni Association having over 23000 alumni spread across the globe, and boasts of having nearly 500 CEOs as its active members.

I made a mistake while filling the NMIMS form. I selected only MBA program while I was meaning to select both mba and pgdm programs, realised my mistake when I checked my invoice. Is there anything that could be done now?

Hello everyone, We have created a whatsap group for GD PI WAT preparation. Only serious aspirants can join this group

https://bit.ly/39ktEJo

what range of nmat score do you guys have

• less than 208
  • poll check
  • more than 235
  • 231-235
  • 226-230
  • 221-225
  • 216-220
  • 211-215
  • 208-210

0 voters

When will the calls for NMIMS will be out?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DD9d_LNzb-yJezc4RVI_gzwyej9XcVSmznIx-3Wc2P8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Guys here I am also one of the candidates as you people, this is my second time i have given cat. I am seeing people over here sharing their cat score profile etc. But to make this process much more standardized I made a Google sheet, where you people can upload your scores /profile. This will help understand us who are getting calls and final convert.

You people can also  fill form without  phone no. 

Does NMIMS reopen its application? I know this sounds desperate but any input here is welcome.

What score is eligible for NMIMS HYDERABAD?

Is there any ........ group for this?

Because i am not able to join this group https://bit.ly/39ktEJo is