Need suggestion for futher education

Hi All, I have done my BE(I.T) from pune university in 2008 and from november 2008 I am working in TCS. I have applied for MSc in Business Information Technology System (BITS) program at Strathclyde University for Sep 2011 and have got an con…

Hi All,

I have done my BE(I.T) from pune university in 2008 and from november 2008 I am working in TCS. I have applied for MSc in Business Information Technology System (BITS) program at Strathclyde University for Sep 2011 and have got an conditional offer from them.

Most of the people I have asked for suggestion are suggesting me not to go to UK for higher education as off now. I will joining the program in Sep 2011 and completing it in Sep 2012. My question are,

1) should I go for the BITS program ?
2) what about the job scenario in scotland (UK) ? can I expect a job after completion of the course (as I would be having around 3yrs of work experienc) ?

Please give your suggestion. I am really confused, whether should I go or not (as I will be taking education loan for the same).

Kindly post your query in this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Thank You. :)

Request the Mods to close this thread.