Need help regarding a delimma - A special request to IIM Alumni

Hi everybody, This is my first time on PG and I think I can get my Lots of doubts cleared. For the background, I am an Engineer + MBA with around 2 years of exp. But I am not satisfied with my degree and my work profile, hence, m planning to …

Hi everybody,

This is my first time on PG and I think I can get my Lots of doubts cleared. For the background, I am an Engineer + MBA with around 2 years of exp. But I am not satisfied with my degree and my work profile, hence, m planning to do MBA one more time, from a top shot institute in India. I just want to know whether PGP course (2 yrs course) would help me in that as it has got a lot of market value. Are there/ were there students in IIMs who had a prior MBA degree before joining the PGP course? How much Value addition would that do. Ofcourse I want to change my line (from sales to IB...i know its a big thing to achieve, but I am trying).

Kindly give me your valuable inputs. M also expecting some of the IIM alumni also current students to suggest me on this.

Awaiting your response guys

Regards,
C K

It seems no body is going to help me out. Everybody is welcome to suggest me friends...collective wisdom is always near to the truth.....please, I am desperately waiting for some suggestions...I hope you all understand

Regards,
C K

hey i had IIM Rohtak GD PI on 22nd may
was not good
m thinkin of my future plans if m not selected
please consider my situation and suggest me

i jus appeared in my final year exam of be mechanical
i hav admission offer from IMT Nag
my IIm Rohtak GD PI was not that good
if I dont get selected in IIMR war shud i do
shud i get into IMT nag?
or take an year's drop?
I wana do a course in finance from ISB
please guide me.....:-(:-(:-(

First of all please dont open up new threads for personal queries. You may post your queries here:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

@anistropic: What other alternatives do you have? Any job that would add some experience? And by the way didnt you have a call from any other institute between IIM R and IMT N? IF you want to join IMT N be sure about thepros and cons and take an informed decision.

@KD: Oh thanks frn, I am a new user, though I joined long time back, but is making use of PG now.

regards,
CK