NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on NABARD Grade A 2019 and Get all the details about National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment, Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Vacancy, Jobs, Assistant Manager Recruitment and much more.

For more information Official Websitewww.nabard.org

Other Important Articles of

NABARD 2019 Recruitment for 91 Development Assistant posts

To keep track of latest discussions on NABARD Grade A Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

NABARD Grade A 2019

NABARD have announced its written tests for Grade A and B posts tentatively in February and March. So there is less time and we have to prepare for it as no. of posts are very few.

this one also contains descriptive paper. So, cracking this exam is worth and need utmost commitment from our side.

Any one who had written previous NABARD exams. pls share your experience...

the career growth growth in NABARD is it comparable with banks PO or not?

HI!

Competition is tough indeed. But practice has no competition. 

I am working as a verbal trainer & I help students prepare for their exams.. So I can help in English section. Feel free to ask your doubts. I am also preparing for NABARD. So stay in touch guys. Email id: [email protected]

can anybody describe the job profile of grade-A assistant manage in NABARD i.e. what responsibilities of assistant manager.

Category of applicant Application Fee Intimation charges etc. Total For SC/ ST/ PWD NIL Rs.100/- Rs.100/- For all Grade 'A' Rs.650/- Rs.100/- Rs.750/- For Grade 'B' Rs.750/- Rs.100/- Rs.850/- Staff @ NIL NIL NIL...does that mean sc have to pay 850 for Manager post???

I am a little confused. For grade B, is PG degree or having a CA certificate necessary or applying? Or is having more than 60% in graduation enough? Need help guys.

Jai Sri Sathya Sai Ram.....                                                                                                            friends link for economy part SriRam Sir's notes...here it is.....

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5sDrG7K0n2PQlJ5NWtnY0JjYVE&usp=sharing

link for nios society or sociology part here it is...

http://www.bukwit.com/home/1/buy-nios-books/free-download/class-12-senior-secondary/sociology

Friends agar kisi ke paas last time ka economic and social issues ka paer ho to please post kar de.......isse kam se kam idea to ho jayega laevel of exam ka

How can we apply  both for the grade A and grade B post . Right now I have applied for grade A post only

Someone please post the previous papers. 

bhaiyon aur behno  kripya mere in sawalon k jawab de..

1) NABARD kab tak joining dega

2) In hand salary for assistant manager

3) agar m chandigarh k liye apply krta hu to kya sirf muje chandigarh m hi posting milegi.

Tell me about the age limit of  this exam guys

Hi , just need to know that the pattern of exam is similar to SBI PO or somewhat else ?If someone have any prior experience kindly share the same.

Thanks in advance.

Happy new year to all 😃

may god bless all 😃

i want to know if they would ask current affairs or questions from all fields ??

is it gk or gs section ??

where does NABARD stands if we compare it with SBI PO..?? should one think of leaving sbi and joining nabard given he gets selected ?

kon kon sa gola ke prani hai yahan