NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade B) 2018-19

To discuss, share information and help each other to crack NABARD Grade B examination in 2018-19.

Looking at the vast syllabus for Nabard Grade B mains and tentative month of examination to be August-September, time is good to discuss about reading materials, key sources, etc.

When the notification can be expected this year.. Last Yr it came in June.. So think this Yr also same timeline

any news/info about Grade B notification?

Grade B recruitment looks very very tough this year.

Anyone want to purchase for Nabard grade a 2018 by anujjindhal course for pooling, plz ping me(9447955466)

need help..please post all the possible previous year question papers for Nabard grade A(Asst. Manager)

I want to ask something , the GK, Agri and Rural Dev  and ESI sections are heavily oriented towards current affairs , so does it mean that if we just study the current affairs of each month of last 6-7 months then it should automatically cover up all these 3 sections viz GK , ARD and ESI ?

Any chances of Grade B to come out ?

last year was on june16 till now it hasnt come !!! any idea when ??

Can we expect nabard grade b in upcoming months??

Hi

this is NABARD 2019 group please join. this group is for the people who want to start early in the game.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nabard-grade-a-2019-4967057349672960

Join this group gor NABARD grade A 2019 mcqs https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nabard-grade-a-2019-serious-aspirants-6272083518029824

Notification kab aayega

HEY everyone

I have NABARD and RBI course 2019 phase 1 and phase 2 .

i am ready to share it for 2500/-   if u want please ping me.

due to some family issue i am not preparing this year.

https://t.me/NABARDGradeA 

for NABARD GRADE A & B Study materials

IMPORTANT SCHEMES FOR NABARD 2019 EXAM 

National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)

The National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) is a welfare programme being administered by the Ministry of Rural Development. This programme is being implemented in rural areas as well as urban areas. The National Social Assistance Programme(NSAP) which came into effect from 15th August,1995 as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme represents a significant step towards the fulfillment of the Directive Principles enshrined in Article 41 of the Constitution.

Article 41 of Indian Constitution Article 41 of the Constitution of India directs the State to provide public assistance to its citizens in case of unemployment, old age, sickness and disablement and in other cases of undeserved want within the limit of its economic capacity and development.These are intended to secure for the citizens adequate means of livelihood, raise the standard of living, improve public health, provide free and compulsory education for children etc. Schemes under NSAP NSAP comprises of five schemes: 1) Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS): Under the scheme, BPL persons aged 60 years or above are entitled to a monthly pension of Rs. 200/- up to 79 years of age and those who are 80 years and above, the pension amount is Rs.500 per month 2) Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS): Under this scheme, the BPL widows aged 40-59 years are entitled to a monthly pension of Rs. 200/-. 3) Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS): Under this scheme, the BPL persons aged 18-59 years with severe and multiple disabilities are entitled to a monthly pension of Rs. 200/-. 4) National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS): Under the scheme a BPL household is entitled to lump sum amount of money on the death of primary breadwinner aged between 18 and 64 years. The amount of assistance is Rs. 10.000/- 5) Annapurna: Under the scheme, 10 kg of food grains per month are provided free of cost to those senior citizens who, though eligible, have remained uncovered under NOAPS. The government has earmarked Rs 9975 crore in budget 2018-19 for NSAP.

Join For Free Preparation Tips and Strategy -- ::

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nabard.gradea.b.prelims.mains.exam 

Is there any telegram group specifically for Grade B?

I need the course material. Let me know if any one ready to share