NABARD GRADE A 2019 ” Serious Aspirants”

1,009 Posts  ·  2,894 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NABARD Grade A and Get all the details about NABARD Grade A 2019, NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification, NABARD Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, NABARD Vacancy, NABARD Jobs, NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 and much more.

NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2019 Notification –

You will find information related to NABARD Grade A Notification, NABARD Exam Date 2019, Admit Card, Syllabus, NABARD Vacancy 2019, NABARD Jobs 2019, NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 and NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019.

To keep track of latest discussions on NABARD Grade A Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

NABARD Grade A 2019

NABARD Grade A 2018

Page 1 of 101

Edutap  Nabard  Grade  A  &  B 2019  Phase  2 all Material in PDF       Format Available ... Under 350 Only. Interested  guys can  mail  me       and  send their contact number On abk7077.t@gmail.com  

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanking you in advance, kindly rate this essay out of 40 marks, word limit was 250 words.

How can you work towards a Swatch Bharat in your locality

“A healthy mind develops in a healthy envirnoment.” Government of India launched a campaign in the year 2014 to make our country Swatch, i.e. clean by the year 2019. The Swatch Bharat mission has done wonders and has brought a significant change in terms of cleanliness in past 5 years. Schemes like Kusum, Fame 2 and Gobar-Dhan have been launched by GOI to help the masses.

On national level 93.1 percent rural households have access to toilets and 96.5 percent of them use them, over 95 percent cities have been declared open defecation free. We can contribute further in this initiative by following some of the measures, such as: making use of bins for solid waste and liquid waste, stop using plastic products which are non-biodegradable and detrimental to our environment, using public transport in place of personal transport to reduce air pollution, planting trees whenever and wherever possible in order to reap the benefits of clean air in future, start using solar panels in our homes which are being given by government of Indian at subsidized prices, move towards electric vehicles under FAME scheme of government of India.

“Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is achieved.” If we are able to incorporate these small changes in our day to day lives and join our hands together then we can develop a Swatch locality and simultaneouly a Swatch city and a Swatch Bharat.

(249 words)

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
L0Rd
@L0Rd  ·  10 karma

You better dont as kpeopke to give you marks... as none of us have any idea as to how they give marks. It will only give a false impression.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Aarush501
@Aarush501  ·  33 karma

I am not expecting people to give me marks as per the examiners marking scheme or pattern, as nobody exactly knows what that is... I just want to see that if you have gone through the essay than on your part how good u feel it is out of 40.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one from finance discipline ??

warrior
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kesi chal rahi padai dosto... Akhiri hafta bacha he..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

join SEBI GROUP 

https://t.me/growtosuccess

Going down while doing it is supreme!
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone having template for report writing ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the expected topics for Essay and Letter writing in NABARD Grade A phase 2 exam?

1 like2 comments
pi-r99k_aha.ish
@pi-r99k_aha.ish  ·  1 karma

Any group for NABARD descriptive English ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
konkou
@konkou  ·  2 karma

yes i wpuld also like to know all these.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have nabard previous years mains question paper? If so, can u kindly share?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
LearningRace
@LearningRace  ·  1 karma

@sr8 were..the 2 Numericals asked in 2018 come any perticural chapter or topic???Is there any source or reference..to practice such Numericals ..please reply

konkou
@konkou  ·  2 karma

Ty sir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone having NABARD Grade B and IDBI AM on 28th?? 🙄

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Ab1902
@Ab1902  ·  65 karma

@Mrpkk Kyuki Arts graduate hu mai. Aur itna bharosa h mjhe ki hone nhi ja rha mera Paper 2 me 😂😂😂🤣 Isliye Manipal hi nikal lunga. Waha se preparation krunga fr RBI Grade B ka 😌 P.S- Agr SBI clerk nhi nikla toh

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mrpkk
@Mrpkk  ·  96 karma

@Ab1902 okk yar ....best luck

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just want to ask that... Is there will be multiple essay topics given and among those we have to choose one to write or there will be just one? in the upcoming Phase 2

2 comments
MMTMich
@MMTMich  ·  1 karma

Multiple essay topics 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Licchavi15
@Licchavi15  ·  7,050 karma

5-6 topics

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...