AGRICULTURE MCQS FOR NABARD DA EXAM 2019
1. The science concerned with vegetable culture is called
2. Which of the following elements is almost non essential for plants?
3. Although a deficiency of any one of the elements listed may result in chlorosis, only one of these elements is an element found in chlorophyll. Which is it?
4. Which of the following elements is not present in a nitrogenous base?
5. A water-fern, which is used as a green manure in rice fields, is
6. Green manure plants used by farmers mainly belong to
7. Major food crops of the world belongs to
8. The principal cereal crop of India is
9. Which one among the following chemicals is used for causing defoliation of forest trees?
(a) Posphon D
(b) Malic hydrazide
(c) 2, 4-D
(d) Amo 1618
10. Bioherbicides have been recommended
(a) to prevent ecodegradation
(b) because of their ready availability
(c) because of their cheap rates
(d) because of their abundance
11. The most important weed against which eradication measures would be taken on war
12. Water logging of soil makes it physiologically dry because
(a) this condition does not allow the capillary force to work
(b) this condition does not allow oxygen to enter the soil
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
13. Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
14. The process by which nutrient chemicals or contaminants are dissolved and carried away by water, or are moved into a lower layer of soil
15. Which of the following is an example of a weed of rabi season that infest wheat crop?
(c) Jangali jowar
(d) None of the above
16. First bioinsecticide developed commercial scale was
17. Composted manure is produced from
(a) farmyard manure and green manure
(b) farm refuse and household refuse
(c) organic remains of biogas plants
(d) rotten vegetables and animal refuse
18. Norin-l0 gene from Japan is a
(a) dwarf gene of wheat
(b) dwarf gene of rice
(c) dwarf gene of maize
(d) disease resistant gene of rice
19. Aims of plant breeding are to produce
(a) disease-free varieties
(b) high-yielding varieties
(c) early-maturing varieties
(d) all of the above
20. Growing of two or more crops simultaneously on the same piece of land is called
(a) mixed cropping
(b) mixed farming
21. The Mexican dwarf wheat variety was developed by
22. The desired varieties of
economically useful crops are raised by
(c) natural selection
23. High-yielding varieties of wheat were primarily developed by Indian scientist by crossing- breeding traditional varieties with
(a) American varieties
(b) Mexican varieties
(c) European varieties
(d) African varieties
24. A plant breeder: waists to develop a disease resistant variety. What should he do first?
(d) Production of crop
25. Selection of homozygous plant is
(a) pure line selection
(b) mass selection
(c) mixed selection
Hello everyone I am a new aspirant. I am planning to prepare for Nabard Grade A 2020. Any aspirant or successful candidate could you suggest for ,Which course is better to join, Anuj Jindal or Edutap?
can anyone tell me that i can apply for this post if i have environment as a subject in one semester
Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering as a subject with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants - 45%) in aggregate or Post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants - 45%) in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution
I missed the prelims by a few marks like some of you. Any idea how to go about ARD and ESI specifically. Any coaching material that actually helps? Also, On which websites can we attempt more than 10 mocks on NABARD?
Guys , I could not make to Mains as I scored 125 in Prelims and Cut off is 129 for General in NABARD Grade A. Can any successful candidate advise how to increase score for next time ???
The best telegram channel for free study materials for RBI GRADE B , SEBI GRADE A , NABARD GRADE A and B Preparation:
RBI GRADE B GOVERNMENT SCHEMES: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15HnubkL4mB_R5AV74nrOvEyjJR065HaL/view?usp=drivesdk
RBI GRADE B STUDY MATERIALS