What's the last date for interview of Grade A.? And when can we expect to check out Marks for Pre and Mains?
Just got this breaking news! http://thecheckernews.com/how-to-crack-nabard-development-assistant-exam-group-b-2019-phase-1/
AGRICULTURE MCQS FOR NABARD DA EXAM 2019
1. The science concerned with vegetable culture is called
2. Which of the following elements is almost non essential for plants?
3. Although a deficiency of any one of the elements listed may result in chlorosis, only one of these elements is an element found in chlorophyll. Which is it?
4. Which of the following elements is not present in a nitrogenous base?
5. A water-fern, which is used as a green manure in rice fields, is
6. Green manure plants used by farmers mainly belong to
7. Major food crops of the world belongs to
8. The principal cereal crop of India is
9. Which one among the following chemicals is used for causing defoliation of forest trees?
(a) Posphon D
(b) Malic hydrazide
(c) 2, 4-D
(d) Amo 1618
10. Bioherbicides have been recommended
(a) to prevent ecodegradation
(b) because of their ready availability
(c) because of their cheap rates
(d) because of their abundance
11. The most important weed against which eradication measures would be taken on war
12. Water logging of soil makes it physiologically dry because
(a) this condition does not allow the capillary force to work
(b) this condition does not allow oxygen to enter the soil
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
13. Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
(c) both (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
14. The process by which nutrient chemicals or contaminants are dissolved and carried away by water, or are moved into a lower layer of soil
15. Which of the following is an example of a weed of rabi season that infest wheat crop?
(c) Jangali jowar
(d) None of the above
16. First bioinsecticide developed commercial scale was
17. Composted manure is produced from
(a) farmyard manure and green manure
(b) farm refuse and household refuse
(c) organic remains of biogas plants
(d) rotten vegetables and animal refuse
18. Norin-l0 gene from Japan is a
(a) dwarf gene of wheat
(b) dwarf gene of rice
(c) dwarf gene of maize
(d) disease resistant gene of rice
19. Aims of plant breeding are to produce
(a) disease-free varieties
(b) high-yielding varieties
(c) early-maturing varieties
(d) all of the above
20. Growing of two or more crops simultaneously on the same piece of land is called
(a) mixed cropping
(b) mixed farming
21. The Mexican dwarf wheat variety was developed by
22. The desired varieties of
economically useful crops are raised by
(c) natural selection
23. High-yielding varieties of wheat were primarily developed by Indian scientist by crossing- breeding traditional varieties with
(a) American varieties
(b) Mexican varieties
(c) European varieties
(d) African varieties
24. A plant breeder: waists to develop a disease resistant variety. What should he do first?
(d) Production of crop
25. Selection of homozygous plant is
(a) pure line selection
(b) mass selection
(c) mixed selection
NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019: https://www.toprankers.com/exams/nabard-recruitment-notification/
My interview is scheduled on 14/09/19 at Delhi. I would like to get an idea of previous candidates. Please let me know anybody
COMPOSITE WATER MANAGEMENT INDEX 2.0 by NITI AAYOG
The best performance among all online platforms.
As you are aware that approx 75% questions asked in ESI & ARD paper in Phase II of NABARD Grade and B exam were covered in our study materials.
80 % questions asked in ESI paper in Phase I of NABARD Grade and B exam were covered in our study materials.
70% Questions asked in ARD were also covered in our study materials.
Proof were shared by us at youtube and facebook pages.
We are providing flat 30% discount on all our courses
Use coupon FLAT30
Register at www.crackgradeb.com and purchase.