MDI Gurgaon 2010-12 Waitlist Movement Thread

Hi Puys, To begin with, congratulations to all those who have managed to make the final cut and all the best to ones who have been wait listed. Just to clear the ambiguity over waiting list positions, please use this thread to post the follow…

Hi Puys,

To begin with, congratulations to all those who have managed to make the final cut and all the best to ones who have been wait listed. Just to clear the ambiguity over waiting list positions, please use this thread to post the following information:

Current Status: Selected / Wait listed
PGPM/IM/HR RANK:
Other Calls:
Willing to join MDI: Yes/No
If No , Which Institute would you Join:
MDI Waiting List Tracker : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-mdi-gurgaon-final-results-out-25053344

Hope this thread is of some use in clearing the picture regarding how far the waiting list conversion could go.
I am adding a poll based on similar lines.

Another thing if you could add these above mentioned links in your signature , it would help everyone in a big way .

good post dude.. hope this helps.. I'm waitlisted at 494th rank and keeping my fingers crossed for clearing it..

Current Status: Wait listed
PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 478
Other Calls:IMT G (IB) Convert
Willing to join MDI: Yes
If No , Which Institute would you Join: N.A.

We need to get the spreadsheet updated . IIM L results are out .

If we can get the list of people who have converted there , the picture would become a hell lot clearer . The one figure which won't decrease is the number of people who have only MDI as an option . (126 out of 450) As the results are declared , this number is bound to go up .

Also a request to all those with NITIE and MDI convert , it wud be great if they could mention their preference .

but do we have a pdf of the call converters?? I think we can check only individually... 😞

abhishek_dce Says
but do we have a pdf of the call converters?? I think we can check only individually... :(

IIM-L did not come out with a pdf...and to view the result one must enter his/her cat id and date of birth(which we do not have)...
abhishek_dce Says
but do we have a pdf of the call converters?? I think we can check only individually... :(

shanks_ Says
IIM-L did not come out with a pdf...and to view the result one must enter his/her cat id and date of birth(which we do not have)...

I know they have not come up with the pdf . What can be done is going through the WL trackers of IIMs and NITIE . Some people have updated on those sheets . So we can get the results of few people who got L calls and MDI converts .

post this link on iiml thread so that people can update..

abhishek_dce Says
post this link on iiml thread so that people can update..

Yeah..I have done that...will post the link in final result thread of other colleges also..

cool man.. i hope we cud get the pdf for iim L though.. what abt iimK and IIM I??

abhishek_dce Says
cool man.. i hope we cud get the pdf for iim L though.. what abt iimK and IIM I??

Not sure..I think results are not out....
abhishek_dce Says

IIM K and I results are pending . They'll be out soon .

Can someone COUNT the no of IIM I , K and L unique calls (mutually exclusive) . I am pretty bad at excel .

Though a glance at the spreadsheet tells you there is a large number of overlap with L calls . Hope the overlap continues with L converts .

PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 506
Other Calls:IMT G (IT) Convert , NITIE Reject
If No , Which Institute would you Join: N.A.

Its giving me goose bumps. Waitlist will not move by even 60??

Guys..If any of you has already paid your fees or intend to pay it out today..PLEASE post your receipt no. here..

PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 587
Other Calls: XLRI-BM, IIFT (both rejected)
PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 564
Other Calls: IIT D (Converted), IIT B(Rejected)

m going crazy man now... please someone help.. please request all iimL call converters to update the spreadsheet...

and ask guys to vote as well...

PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 510
Other Calls: IMT-G (Converted), IIML, NITIE(Rejected)
PGPM/IM/HR RANK: 599
Other Calls: XL (BM - WL@91), FMS (Rejected)