[2010-2012] MDI Gurgaon final results out

1,850 Posts  ·  340 Users
About this group
link Management Development Institute some important links: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/51443-2010-mdi-gurgaon-shortlist-out.html#post1956282 http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/51921-20...
Page 1 of 185

he is there

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any amar rajagopal in mdi??????waitlisted 119 at nitie.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last rank for people getting offers? Is there any more person getting any kind of new offer with 9th July as last date for submitting fees? Heard this from someone...
Where are the final offer letter pdfs? They are gone from the site...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
culivert Says
Has anyone received reimbursement of deposited fee yet ?

Yes, I got the cheque from MDI yesterday.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone received reimbursement of deposited fee yet ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vipin.goyal Says
Well that's gud news. Pls anyone who has taken admission in MDI, i know it's a herculean task to find out some time from already hectic schedule but if you can update us if anyone is leaving his/her seat, it would help a grreat deal. TIA

I dun think there is gonna be any movement now as batch size is 241 already and classes are in full swing...
Quzzes, assignments have all begun..So I believe that's it for 2010-12 batch

Will still try to go ask someone if there is any chance...

Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well, i left my seat, merit rank 212..bt tht ws before 21st june, so sm1 must hv already benefitted frm it.

about refund, i got a mail 2day n they said tht they have sent it by courier n i will get it in a day or 2.

thnx n cheers 2 all mandevians.. m a jbite nw..no more a mandevian!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IIFT had sent out final calls to some waitlisted guys a couple of days back... Dont think there is any chance for more calls now since session starts on 1 July....

FMS came up with its 6th waitlist and about 20 ppl have been called for admission.

Well that's gud news. Pls anyone who has taken admission in MDI, i know it's a herculean task to find out some time from already hectic schedule but if you can update us if anyone is leaving his/her seat, it would help a grreat deal. TIA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yaar all those ppl were called today for counselling. They accepted drafts from ppl who got admission i.e. till 630 for PGPM.

Hey buddy also do let me know is the WL for IIFT still under process or all the seats are full??

IIFT had sent out final calls to some waitlisted guys a couple of days back... Dont think there is any chance for more calls now since session starts on 1 July....

FMS came up with its 6th waitlist and about 20 ppl have been called for admission.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
After being waitlisted for 2 months, and attending two counseling session, relief is the over-powering emotion. Was the last person to be offered a seat in this counseling session.

Looking forwards to meeting you folks at MDI.

Best wishes to EvilKane :)

coolbryan 😁

cheers,

hey man
would also like to join the party
after all i was the last person to get the PGPM seat (rank 630)
welcome to MDI to all
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...