MBA in INDIA through GMAT

Hi folks, I am planning to pursue MBA from India through GMAT. I am currently working in an IT firm in Cyprus (a small beautiful island in mediterranean sea) for the past 18 months(that is all my work-ex. :)). I have done my graduation (B.T…

Hi folks,

I am planning to pursue MBA from India through GMAT. I am currently working in an IT firm in Cyprus (a small beautiful island in mediterranean sea) for the past 18 months(that is all my work-ex. :)).
I have done my graduation (B.Tech) from NIT Kurukshetra(2006-2010) and have descent academic background (scoring more than 80% in X and XII exams).

I would like to know the prospectus of doing MBA from India as NRI applicant.
I am aiming for the top 15 B-schools in India. Please enlighten.

Additionally I would like to know:
1) When should I aim to give GMAT if I want to do MBA asap.
2) Which all top league schools entertain GMAT score and how many seats are available in them.
3) How much is the competition via GMAT.

Hi folks,

I am planning to pursue MBA from India through GMAT. I am currently working in an IT firm in Cyprus (a small beautiful island in mediterranean sea) for the past 18 months(that is all my work-ex. :)).
I have done my graduation (B.Tech) from NIT Kurukshetra(2006-2010) and have descent academic background (scoring more than 80% in X and XII exams).

I would like to know the prospectus of doing MBA from India as NRI applicant.
I am aiming for the top 15 B-schools in India. Please enlighten.

Additionally I would like to know:
1) When should I aim to give GMAT if I want to do MBA asap.
2) Which all top league schools entertain GMAT score and how many seats are available in them.
3) How much is the competition via GMAT.

You can post this query at the link:http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nri-admission-to-iim-25003328
for better response.

hey there !!!

I scored 680 in my GMAT and I have four years of work experience..but my GPA is not that great ..Can I apply to SP Jain Global through my GMAT score??

Hi All,

I would like to know, what should be the right time to take GMAT exam for ISB admissions. I am thinking of July end. As per your experience, please let me know if there are any other things which i should take into account.

Thanks