MBA in Energy and Environment from SIIB

Hi anybody got the mail from SIIB. As SIIB starts the program MBA-Energy & Environment i want to know that is this program worth doing as this is the first time SIIB introduces this in program list. Admission is through Personal interview and…

Hi anybody got the mail from SIIB. As SIIB starts the program MBA-Energy & Environment i want to know that is this program worth doing as this is the first time SIIB introduces this in program list.

Admission is through Personal interview and eassy writing and intake is 30.

This is what mail states....

Symbiosis Institute of International Business , a premier management Institute of Symbiosis International University is launching a unique MBA- Energy & Environment - a two year full time residential program which concentrates exclusively on the Energy & Environment sector, in the global context and addresses the current needs of the industry.

Energy is at the core of all economic activity; indeed, the pace of development of any country is determined by this crucial sector. To ensure sustainable development it is imperative to understand the related Environment issues such as climate change, loss of bio-diversity ozone layer depletion etc. These are global issues and have been a key feature in all recent global debates.

As an Institute of International Business, SIIB believes that strengthening and building capacity in this emerging sector is critical and has taken this initiative to create young professionals who can be assets to organizations in this crucial sector - a sector whose importance will only grow, and grow at an amazing pace, in the years to come.

This MBA - Energy & Environment program will focus attention on both Energy & Environment and equip aspiring global managers with managerial, economic, legal and relevant technical competence. They will serve as experts who provide the link between the worlds of technology and business.

The program provides a judicious blend of theory and practice and thus prepares the applicant to meet contemporary global requirements.

For more details visit Welcome to SIIB

Application Process starts on 11th May 2009
Last date for Submission of Application is 10th June 2009.

Hoping to see you at SIIB,

With warm wishes

Dr. Rajani Gupte
Director, SIIB

yeah i got d same mail...but im worried abt d placements...im in a fix 😞

wel i knw its d 1st tym.. bt its SIIB so i think they shud b givn sum credit..!!! since their repo til nw hs been so gud.....

Anybody knows about the placement of SIIB's IB & ABM courses for 2007-09 batch b'coz there is no data on site???? So that we can have idea about the future prospects and placement of Energy & Environment.....

hi puys,
i m also interested in this course can anyone tell me tht..i havnt given SNAP...so can i apply?? thought thy r not askin for any SNAP score..ur help will be regarded..thnxxx

Hello All

I ahve applied for the course too.......got to know bout the forum a bit late....i too hav recieved the mail for the snap id.......
my case is bit diff.. i had applied for snap but cud nt give it....as i was tranferred by the cmpany & was unable to change the centre.....nw i do nt hav the snap registraiton details too....

ne suggestions......

Hey mail them ur queries....u don't have the registration details in ur inbox....without the registration number its quite difficult so call the office or mail them ur queries

hiiiiiiiii

there's another thread running on the same topic,so plz continue there

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siib-announces-new-course-on-mba-in-energy-and-environment-25039497

mods,plz do the needful.