Mba For Health Profesionals

Hi guys If any of my frnds & seniors 4m health background are either doin their MBA or are through with it & working please help ur felow juniors enter this unchartered territory of corporate world by giving your valuable suggestions , views & b…

Hi guys
If any of my frnds & seniors 4m health background are either doin their MBA or are through with it & working please help ur felow juniors enter this unchartered territory of corporate world by giving your valuable suggestions , views & by telling something about your background & where are presently working.
Also what are the different areas & job profiles health proffesionals can work in post MBA.
Hope this will help hundreds of would be medical managers like me.

Sincerely,
SHANTANU
[email protected]

hey dude ,

There is already a thread running on the query that u posted

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-after-mbbs-25008585

U can get yer answers on this and a lil bit of search before starting 4 new threads for the same query always helps :D

cheers

Hi guys
If any of my frnds & seniors 4m health background are either doin their MBA or are through with it & working please help ur felow juniors enter this unchartered territory of corporate world by giving your valuable suggestions , views & by telling something about your background & where are presently working.
Also what are the different areas & job profiles health proffesionals can work in post MBA.
Hope this will help hundreds of would be medical managers like me.

Sincerely,
SHANTANU
[email protected]

Hi Doc,
I am into this stuff just the way u are....just a lil diff..I have (will have a conventinal) PhD soon....
First u should try to understand which area ud like to fit in. I mean, would u like to change religions...say go for finance or makting etc...or do u intend to continue...wanting to capitalize on ur core expertise. Since i belong to the latter group...i have identified mba programs that cater specifically to dudes like me. googling and networking with ppl having similar interests wud help immensely. also, id surely advice u to read this book called "Leaving the Ivory Tower" and also subscribe to careers.science.org
some very useful n informative discussins crop up there

cheers
de1