MBA after govt job

Dear friends, m posting this thread so that i can get ur valuable suggestions. I am 2008 B tech graduate in IT. I had a plan of doing MBA after 3 yrs of experience in Tier-1 IT company. I got placed in Satyam(now Mahindra Satyam) in 3rd yr its…

Dear friends,
m posting this thread so that i can get ur valuable suggestions.
I am 2008 B tech graduate in IT. I had a plan of doing MBA after 3 yrs of experience in Tier-1 IT company. I got placed in Satyam(now Mahindra Satyam) in 3rd yr itself but the company doomed before i cud join. So the company left us in an ordeal. I was thrashed as there were no jobs in the market at that time due to recession. I joined a start up company in Noida at a very low salary that i never expected. Then after working for a year i realised that my plan of doing MBA has doomed, so i started preparing for govt jobs to make myself secure. After 1.5 yr Mahindra satyam called all the placed candidates of 2008 and 2009 together for a final online test in which they cleared only 10% of the candidates. I cleared the test as i was preparing for govt jobs. I joined Mahindra Satyam and worked there for 6 months but in the mean time i cleared SBI PO entrance and got selected. Right now I am working in SBI as PO from past 4 months.
Now, i want to execute my plan of doing MBA but i dont know what are the prospects ahead for a person like me who changed 3 jobs in just 2 yrs and that too in 2 different fields. Now i will join MBA only if i get slot in Top B Schools. Following are my queries--->

Q1) Is MBA in finance a gud option for me after having 2 yrs of exp in SBI and 2 yrs in IT?
Q2)Should i go for MBA in Finance or Masters in Finance what will be the differnce between the two exactly?
Q3)What are the career prospects ahead for me after MBA?
Q4)Should i leave Officer Rank in SBI just for MBA or i should go for Part time MBA?
Q5)Is CAT a better option or GMAT?

I hope that i'll get good suggestions from u people and that will help me to plan accordingly.

Thank You
Saurabh Surendra

ask here dude

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Guys plz guide me!!

I m in a dilemma which way to go..

I have scored  87 percentile in cat and have converted IIFM,BHOPAL

but my parents want me to go for a govt. Job like banking,SSC etc.

What should I do??

Plz do reply..