mat results dec 2012

hii… i have secured 90.3 in Dec Mat 2012 can u suggest me which all colleges should i look forward to or should i try for feb 2013 mat

hii.. i have secured 90.3 in Dec Mat 2012 can u suggest me which all colleges should i look forward to or should i try for feb 2013 mat

@xxxcrazyxxx said:
hii.. i have secured 90.3 in Dec Mat 2012 can u suggest me which all colleges should i look forward to or should i try for feb 2013 mat
Here is the thread for MAT December Admissions
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mat-december-2012-admission-awareness-25077013

And This is the thread for Good Bshools Under MAT
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-2013-good-mat-business-schools-25082183

@visionIIM-ACL sir @deepu sir, Please close this thread
i hv gt as 669.5 composite score nd 88.6 as percentile, in which clgs i could apply nw?? please suggest good colleges under MAT-DEC...
@Eka08 i have short listed a few colleges for myself
they would be-
Alliance
M.S. Ramaiah
Christ
Amity
ITM-Mumbai
Isbm- Pune

Hoping this info is useful 4 u
hey..i got 625.5 composite score with 77.67 percentile.. wt all good colleges i can expect with such a low marks :(..
plz help me out.
thanks in advance

I have scored 611/700 and my below percentile is 73.6. I want to know which are the best colleges who count this above mentioned score and provide the best placements at the same time. Additionally, i am already having an experience of 4 years in the field of content writing. So could you guys provide me details about the list of colleges where i can apply?

MAT score 611/700 and 73.6%

4 years of corporate exposure

Graduation-mass comm: 60%
MA(cooresp)-mass comm: 50%
10th: 60%
12th: 65%
I have scored 84.5 percentile in MAT DEC 2012 please help me in opting best colleges for this score I am a BTech graduate and I have 70+% in BTECH and my xth and XIIth exams
Can you please guide me as to which B-schools I should apply, based on my educational qualifications?

MAT Dec'12
Composite score - 650.5
Percentile - 84.52

Work Experience - NIL

Graduation Percentage - 63.9%

12th Percentage - 65.4%

10th Percentage - 78.3%
have a score of 88 .2 percent in mat..which are the good colleges i should apply to and wud this score be enough for those college..
thanx in advance..rply ASAP

how is alliance university in terms of placement and avg pckg offered?yesterday i received their call letter..tuition fee of their MBA program is 12lakhs..

i got 644 composite score in mat ,please anyone tell how to calcute the percentile.and which colleges i should apply.guyzzz help me out

i got 644 compsite scores in mat feb 2015 .anybody tell me the percentile or how to calculate it??.and which colleges i should apply ??please help me out guyzz