[2012-2013] Good MAT Business Schools

4,796 Posts  ·  8,823 Users
About this group
After the grand success of 2010-11 Good MAT Business Schools' thread, here we start off with the thread for 2012-13 season. :smiley: Previous threads have got too long and no time can be better than the start of the season to have the cont...
Page 1 of 480

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE

AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable

of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC

PRICE = 32%+2%

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

Name : Elvis roberts

Email : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

WHATSAPP NO : +1(909)375-0798

Post 90154429893907
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.

* FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

* FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC

PRICE = 32%+2%

Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we shall respond within 48hrs maximum.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Rafferty Vandor 

E-mail : raffertyvandor@gmail.com

Skype id : raffertyvandor@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My mat score is 710 and my percentile is 95.44 and i want to opt for MBA in HR and thus asking for good colleges where i can apply with this score. please help me out.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, becomes a good option for MAT applicants as it is offering India's one of the most promising and future-ready management programmes. JKLU is a philanthropic initiative of the 125-year-old JK Organisation.

With a pedagogy reimagined by the founding dean of ISB Hyderabad Pramath Raj Sinha and the former Director of McKinsey Asheesh Gupta, the programme includes not only management, but also courses on Liberal Arts and Sciences and Personality Development, to ensure a holistic development of the students. The students are mentored by experienced and celebrated personalities from the industry and academia who familiarize them with the real-time scenarios of the world.

Along with this, the students are exposed to the future-ready technologies like IoT, AI, that have become the inevitable for the future.

Check http://www.jklu.edu.in/news/pinnacle-mba-admissions-open/

Anusha Gaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Members, Hope your MAT 2018 exam has gone well for all of you.

Please share the reviews of the exam with us so we can help all candidates of MAT 2018 to get post exam reviews.

Thank you All of you !!!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir,madam I am direct agent with a bank guarantee provider. Our company can issue you with BG,SBLC,MTN,LOAN ETC that can help your company get credit line with your banks etc. Also our banking instrument can assist your company to grow. Please do contact me asap for more discussion. Ronald Rajnesh Gounder Email:grounesh.advisory1@gmail.com Skype:grounesh.advisory

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have seen the website and lot of forums and got mixed reactions about IMS Ghaziabad but seeing the past placements i can say it is performing in a positive direction.

I would really like to know whether it is a good choice when it comes for placement.

Also may i know who are looking forward for joining IMS Ghaziabad for the session 2016-18 for PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plzz guys can u tell me i should go for NDIM,IILM or KSOM??

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
hina.1988
@hina.1988  ·  47 karma

@apuja10 : You took admission or still looking for admission?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
alumniIILM
@alumniIILM  ·  42 karma

@apuja10 : You may look forward to all the colleges and take a visit to the colleges you have mentioned and then decide.... :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#IILMSIP16 | Students are going global! 
#TheIILMPGDM students earned the opportunity for international internship this summer with GREY Germany and Christian Aid

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...