[2012-2013] Good MAT Business Schools

4,800 Posts  ·  8,820 Users
About this group
After the grand success of 2010-11 Good MAT Business Schools' thread, here we start off with the thread for 2012-13 season. :smiley: Previous threads have got too long and no time can be better than the start of the season to have the cont...
Page 1 of 480

My mat score is 710 and my percentile is 95.44 and i want to opt for MBA in HR and thus asking for good colleges where i can apply with this score. please help me out.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, becomes a good option for MAT applicants as it is offering India's one of the most promising and future-ready management programmes. JKLU is a philanthropic initiative of the 125-year-old JK Organisation.

With a pedagogy reimagined by the founding dean of ISB Hyderabad Pramath Raj Sinha and the former Director of McKinsey Asheesh Gupta, the programme includes not only management, but also courses on Liberal Arts and Sciences and Personality Development, to ensure a holistic development of the students. The students are mentored by experienced and celebrated personalities from the industry and academia who familiarize them with the real-time scenarios of the world.

Along with this, the students are exposed to the future-ready technologies like IoT, AI, that have become the inevitable for the future.

Check http://www.jklu.edu.in/news/pinnacle-mba-admissions-open/

Anusha Gaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Members, Hope your MAT 2018 exam has gone well for all of you.

Please share the reviews of the exam with us so we can help all candidates of MAT 2018 to get post exam reviews.

Thank you All of you !!!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir,madam I am direct agent with a bank guarantee provider. Our company can issue you with BG,SBLC,MTN,LOAN ETC that can help your company get credit line with your banks etc. Also our banking instrument can assist your company to grow. Please do contact me asap for more discussion. Ronald Rajnesh Gounder Email:grounesh.advisory1@gmail.com Skype:grounesh.advisory

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have seen the website and lot of forums and got mixed reactions about IMS Ghaziabad but seeing the past placements i can say it is performing in a positive direction.

I would really like to know whether it is a good choice when it comes for placement.

Also may i know who are looking forward for joining IMS Ghaziabad for the session 2016-18 for PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plzz guys can u tell me i should go for NDIM,IILM or KSOM??

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
hina.1988
@hina.1988  ·  47 karma

@apuja10 : You took admission or still looking for admission?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
alumniIILM
@alumniIILM  ·  42 karma

@apuja10 : You may look forward to all the colleges and take a visit to the colleges you have mentioned and then decide.... :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#IILMSIP16 | Students are going global! 
#TheIILMPGDM students earned the opportunity for international internship this summer with GREY Germany and Christian Aid

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IILM provides the best safe and secure on campus luxurious residences for students and faculty .All residents are supplied with a bed, desk and a chair. Additional furnishings vary depending on the type of rooms chosen. All Residential apartments are pollution-free. Each apartment has its own facilities including lounges, computer labs, study rooms, seminar rooms, medical facilities, doctor on call, laundries and other basic necessities. All residents are provided with high speed network connections, in-house support through IT helpdesk at any hour, and free workshops on a regular basis for software packages and upgrading hardware. Needless to mention round the clock security takes care of you and your safety is of our utmost importance. Our campus Security supervised by Senior Army Officers with NSG trained Commandos. So Spread out and get comfortable with a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment and find the perfect space for your life.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Experience by an Alumni:

I am an alumnus of IILM. 

When I joined college, I had no idea of what will I be? I give full credit to what I am right now to the faculty members, mentoring sessions, industrial  visits and many more things to name at IILM.It gives me immense pleasure to tell you guys that you are at the right place.My faculty member taught me, that everyone is like a flower. If you are a flower with soft touch, you can mould yourself according to the environmen t and this is what is required in the profession al world. But, if you are flower with hard touch which can't be molded that means it requires a lot of work to be done and the adaptabili ty to change yourself. I miss my college days..... 

#MyIILM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...