Life @ FORE School of Management

Discuss your life @ FORE right here!!!

Guys! Let this thread be restricted only to ppl who all are joining FORE.

I just received a mail about hostel allotment and tat wil start from 1-june. we have to send the fee of 1 yr b4 or on 20-may. but there is no mention of class starting date.
Any body has any idea abt tat? also, this mail indicates confirmation of hostel allotment..i presume?

Also, anyone knows any decent hotels to stay for 1 day if I reach on 31-may?

hey a2sh
even i applied for hostel .... didn't get a mail though ...
how much is the fees for 1 yr???

Guys! Let this thread be restricted only to ppl who all are joining FORE.

I just received a mail about hostel allotment and tat wil start from 1-june. we have to send the fee of 1 yr b4 or on 20-may. but there is no mention of class starting date.
Any body has any idea abt tat? also, this mail indicates confirmation of hostel allotment..i presume?

Also, anyone knows any decent hotels to stay for 1 day if I reach on 31-may?

Dude.. I also got the same mail.
I think the classes gonna start from 15th june and the registration dates are 12th and 13th June. (Seniors plz confirm)
So, there's no point in reaching there on 31st may (unless u wanna join the hostel from 1st June!!)
Guess we shud call up at the fore office and clarify these issues as to why are we being charged for the hostel from 1st June !!??
The fees for 1 yr is Rs.55200/-(4600*12)
plus
Rs 5000/- as security deposit.
So. Total = 60.2k
hey a2sh
even i applied for hostel .... didn't get a mail though ...
how much is the fees for 1 yr???

sorry for late rep..fee is per month 4600..u hv to pay for 1 yr..ie rs 55.2k
and a sec diposit of 5k (refundable)...allotment will start from 1-jun.

i called adm..they told me regn is on 13th..(not 12th!)
think class is from monday...16th june
Dude.. I also got the same mail.
I think the classes gonna start from 15th june and the registration dates are 12th and 13th June. (Seniors plz confirm)
So, there's no point in reaching there on 31st may (unless u wanna join the hostel from 1st June!!)
Guess we shud call up at the fore office and clarify these issues as to why are we being charged for the hostel from 1st June !!??

hey they are charging from 1-june since they are alloting from tat day..means if u want u can stay there also...tats y..u stay or not tats on u..but they are opening from tat day...
i cald adm abt whn class wil start..they told me on 13th..and on tat day regn wil b thr........!!!

There is already a thread on life@fore
I dont see any merit opining new thread for the same purpose. As then evry year a new thread will be for same cause.

also on previous thread seniors have added lot of info over the time which u will find worth going through

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifefore-school-of-management-25010302