LIFE@ FORE School Of Management

767 Posts  ·  189 Users
About this group

Know about the Life, Day to Day activities, Events , Experiences and so on happening at FORE School Of Management.

Page 1 of 77

Is there any ........ group for the incoming students at FORE (2020-2022)?

If yes, How can I be a part?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the refund policy at FORE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dance, foods, events, plays, competitions and the star night concert with Rabbi Shergill, all these were more than the year could ask for.  Catch a glimplse of FORE's Annual Management Fest - Genesis 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CebRM4JAZR0&feature=youtu.be

Video Thumbnail63648486431192
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A workshop on public speaking designed with ‘theatre tools & techniques' was organized at FORE School of Management, New Delhi by Anita Tripathy Lal. It was a good learning experience and was filled with light yet impactful activities which helped students to be a better speaker. The workshop was concluded with plays on Relevant issues present in NCR like Plastic waste disposal and the solutions to overcome it. 

#LifeAtFore  #PublicSpeaking  #PlasticWasteDisposal

Post 61729555737618
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A rundown is the place we start our work in another spot. It gives the early introduction and causes you to appreciate. To improve your resume, allude to  https://paperleaf.ca/  I'm certain they will help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'll be getting a call from FORE. Is there anyone who can help me know about FORE before I apply for the admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Vineeta Arora (PGDM-IB, Batch 2018–20) is confident that her internship with a multinational brand like Deloitte will enhance her competencies and prepare her for different corporate roles. She says faculty members encourage her to think and express herself, which she intends to do during her internship. We look forward to your success, Vineeta! #FORESchoolOfManagement #Internships #InternationalBusiness #PGDM

Post 5835377228644352
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ishita Wadhwa, PGDM (IB) Batch 2017-19, calls her time at FORE School of Management, New Delhi the best experience of her life because dynamic classroom interactions and extracurricular activities have given her the push and drive to do better. Today she sees herself as self-assured, confident, ethically competent, and ready to handle professional responsibilities. Getting placed as Wealth Manager with IDFC Bank, she will get the opportunity to use her range of skills. As she says, “I have had a taste of the corporate world during my internship with Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. I will use my experience to go farther in my career and try to be a better professional.” #Placements #PGDM #FORESchoolOfManagement #Finance

Post 5499141855117312
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Divya Sachdeva, #PGDM Batch 2017-19, believes FORE School of Management, New Delhi helped her to dream and prepared her to realize that dream. Placed as an Assistant Manager in the Global Finance Operations division at HSBC, Divya believes her experience at the B-School paved the way for it. “The practical approach followed by faculty members in designing the course structure, intense classroom discussions, corporate interactions, presentations, deadlines, peer-to-peer learning, simulation courses, and the internship with Yaantra.com have helped me hone problem-solving skills and develop an entrepreneurial bent of mind, which is appreciated by corporates. I feel now I am a more confident individual, ready to begin my corporate journey." #FORESchoolOfManagement #Placements

Post 5747866510819328
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Team ANTAR, FORE School of Management organised Abhivadan- to honour senior citizens. The motive of Abhivadan was to go back the unconditional love, kindness, and patience that we get from our grandparents. Team ANTAR invited senior citizens to the campus and arranged an array of fun activities for them and the students to engage in. The students came together and organised short contests like Puzzles, Guess the Song, Singing, and gave beautiful performances to make the day memorable for our special friends. #GratitudeIsTheNewAttitude Team ANTAR

Post 6178566032588800
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...