LIBA results are out

Hello guys liba shortlist is out. I however cud not manage to get a call with 82.2 %ile.

Hello guys liba shortlist is out. I however cud not manage to get a call with 82.2 %ile.

hii everyone

LIBA results are out at http://www.liba.edu/web1.htm

Me finally got a call under XAT after XIME

MY XAT percentile - 93.09

Wish all others who have applied ATB

I made it @ 84.4

wats the cut off??? junta do post ur %tiles too

enjoi
mik

hii all

just did my calculations

they have called about 430 candidates for the GD/PI

does anyone have an idea bout the no. of seats at LIBA :huh:

Total number of seats would be around 100.

Best of luck.

I am at LIBA currently so [email protected] if you need any clarifications.

JK

I got thru guys, XAT percentile 91.98.

I dont know if I shd be happy or not! I wont be taking it up even if i get thru folks made me apply so there! I want this to be an experince for CAT 2005 ATB guys, see u at the GD!

Hmm..
This thread created at 1:46 pm on Monday. Its 11:00 pm monday and 5 replies and 48 views. This shows the level at which LIBA is. :whatthat:

ps: Any idea about the no of ppl who applied?

me too got a call at 94.6..

i dont know much about the placements there..any ideas? what kind of companies come..and what about avg, median sal?

i didn't get a call with 97.35 , what is this going on. my xat id-718104. pupl with much lower percentiles getting acall. i have emailed them

hey guys. Congrats to all who got a call frm LIBA. I am currently at LIBA.There are 100 seats in here. The interviews might be at the end of this month. My email address is [email protected]. Feel free to contact.

Ola

Gopal

Hi Mates

This is Karthik from Chennai. I got a call at 90.43 % ile. I don't know whether to take it. Am waitlisted in IMI and Tapmi. Got LBSIM, but did not join. Got Fore but not interested to take it. Waiting for results from UBS, XIME, NIRMA and IFMR. Will be attending GIM today, NMIMS on 12th and KJS on 13th. If I get UBS intend tol pay the princely fees of 20000 bucks and then wait for IMI / Tapmi conversion from the waiting list.

In all probabalities I am unlikely to attend the call. I am not sure what is going to be the cut off for BIM. Intend to attend BIM if I get a call. As most of the call getters from LIBA has got various options as of now, I feel that the attendance ration could be as low as about 50-60%. This will give a chance for those in the %ile range of 83 (seems to be the cutoff) - 90.

LIBA is a decent institute and placements are quite good. Average salary around Rs 3.2-3.5 LPA. It is also rated No 11 by IT and BT, A+ by Business India and also among top 20 or so in Outlook. My feeling LIBA is no doubt a good option for those who cannot enter into one of the other mianstream institutes.

Karthik

mkinbig_raju Says

Dude u got to be kidding me! A friend of mine got through with 80.5 percentile (that is what he said anyway). But he has 2 + years of workex.

Anyway he is not going to take it. He has virtually thousands of options in front of him.I would be surprised if he even goes for the GD/PI. Also LIBA has called nearly 500 people for its 30 odd seats in the general category.

Moi having my GD/PI on 19/3 2 pm

mine's on 21/3 at 2pm..
same day as ximb..

hi guys finally got a call frm an insti with 92%ile though didnt apply elswhere , just wanna hav a good experience of a gd &interview; , my call on 21st march 10 am , hope 2 meet u guys out there , and just wanted a piece of info if i should apply to bim or wat & wat would be the likely dates for its gd π as our final exams are gonna start soon

ne ways guys hope 2 meet u in chennai on 21st at liba, all the best for guys aspiring fr it , im intrested in CAT05 :whatthat:

Hi guys i have been shortlisted in LIBA my XAT percentile is 79.94 only :wow: maybe being a christian makes me eligible at a low score :grab: but guys dont feel anything bad about me for this call i needed it desperately as out of 14 colleges i had filled in only ITM had called me (CAT 85 , XAT 79 ) now i want to convert both these calls hope to get through when will be the GD/PI begin and when will we receieve mails regarding it ok guys bye

hi guys finally got a call frm an insti with 92%ile though didnt apply elswhere , just wanna hav a good experience of a gd &interview; , my call on 21st march 10 am , hope 2 meet u guys out there , and just wanted a piece of info if i should apply to bim or wat & wat would be the likely dates for its gd π as our final exams are gonna start soon

ne ways guys hope 2 meet u in chennai on 21st at liba, all the best for guys aspiring fr it , im intrested in CAT05 :whatthat:

me too got ur 92%. Apply to bim, I want liba for practise and take 2005 cat. I also have 21/3 at 10 am!

hi MIK i hav the same date as you have interview on 19 th march will meet , also what if we set at the same time together from ahemdabad if you are online and see this message then pm me

on yahoo also

hi everybody...
i think liba planned a trap for me...how can a person from a place in north like lucknow go all the way to chennai in such a short notice...this is not all..i m having nmims on 18th in delhi and iit kanpur in kanpur on 19th and i m expected to arrive chennai on 20th....i hope i can manage this call...m confused....
wat to do...???????????

hi everybody...
i think liba planned a trap for me...how can a person from a place in north like lucknow go all the way to chennai in such a short notice...this is not all..i m having nmims on 18th in delhi and iit kanpur in kanpur on 19th and i m expected to arrive chennai on 20th....i hope i can manage this call...m confused....
wat to do...???????????

cool man busy schedule will prepare you to be a manager in the interviews itself just dont miss out on anything at all take all interviews you can its life face it :grab: