K.J Somaiya International Buss. (PGPIB) Calls Out!!

:: hi frnds the calls for K.J Somaiya International Buss. are out!!! :: the link. http://simsr.somaiya.edu/NewSimsr/Index.htm so ATB to all call gettrs… n any queries regardng the course r welcomd… ::

hi frnds

the calls for K.J Somaiya International Buss. are out!!!
the link.
http://simsr.somaiya.edu/NewSimsr/Index.htm

so ATB to all call gettrs........... n any queries regardng the course
r welcomd.............

the site is not opening can somebody please check mine . My IIFT no. is 6801764 and kj appl id is 600192

sanjaykath_84 Says
the site is not opening can somebody please check mine . My IIFT no. is 6801764 and kj appl id is 600192

There is no record for this Somaiya Form No and IIFT Application no

sorry mate my iift appl no. is 212666 and my kj id is 600192. Please check

i got a call . 1 mre to my kitty . Thanks bug for informing me. Hope to see u as my senior.

i too got a call my gd/pi center is in kolkata on 12th March at 1.30 pm in Presidency College, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata

any body with same venue and date should contact me

[email protected]

All the Best !!!!

hi all...!!!!
congrats to all the call getters of the PGPIB course....the 1st step has been cleared and now its time to push ur self ahead....
well..!! i m in PGPIB course,,so all the queries are welcome and feel free to ask anything under the sun....
so all the best for ur GD/PI.....and keep posting ur doubts...
prashant

i think the other thread regarding the iift gdpi experience can also be useful wheras i know bug and other people are always there 4 ur help.

Hello Seniors and friends,

I have also got a call from PGPIB course. It's really great to see the seniors taking so much intiative on this thread already. thanks to U all. Well I have a few queries and hopefully u can answer them for me.

If u could plz tell me what's the placement scene for PGPIB. since the brochure mentions the companies for all the programmes offered by K J Somaiya Insititute so it's difficult to find out about PGPIB course per se. What's the average salary, highest and lowest salary for PGPIB course and what kind of profiles r being offered at K J Somaiya Institute to PGPIB students. Further for how long is K J Somaiya Institute offering PGPIB course and what kind of growth path have the seniors followed.

In addition to it, If someone could compare various institutes offering IB course and their rankings then it would be great and of a lot of help to us all. Obviously IIFT is the top institute as far as IB is concerned but some other good institutes which I know r SIIB, NMIMS and K J Somaiya Institute. I am sure there will be many more. Now then where does PGPIB course of K J Somaiya Institute stand among it's competetors.

There has always been a debate over MBA(IB) and MBA( General). I would also like to fuel this debate. Hopefully all of us will get a lot of clarity from this discussion.

I hope I am not sounding too boring with this long post ;).

Hopping to get some clarity and thanks in advance.

Cheers
Iwillmakeit

dude great questions. Few answers which i have are kj is better than nm because nm is comparativly new with ib and kj has this course frm 2000 . The placements r good as far as i know the avg of the 40 student class is nearly 6lacs. Please seniors correct me if i am wrong. These r my personal views only seniors can put more light on it

sanjaykath_84 Says
dude great questions. Few answers which i have are kj is better than nm because nm is comparativly new with ib and kj has this course frm 2000 . The placements r good as far as i know the avg of the 40 student class is nearly 6lacs. Please seniors correct me if i am wrong. These r my personal views only seniors can put more light on it

Well can't say about the NM and K J Somaiya Institute comparison but as far the as avg is concerned i doubt(please correct me if i am wrong). the average salary mentioned on K J Somaiya Institute's site or prospectus is 4.5 Lac and hence whether PGPIB has an average of salary of 6 Lac(I am not sure). Seniors plz help.

Cheers
Iwillmakeit
Well can't say about the NM and K J Somaiya Institute comparison but as far the as avg is concerned i doubt(please correct me if i am wrong). the average salary mentioned on K J Somaiya Institute's site or prospectus is 4.5 Lac and hence whether PGPIB has an average of salary of 6 Lac(I am not sure). Seniors plz help.

Cheers
Iwillmakeit

mate it was of last year this year i had a talk with the seniors and they told me this.The placemets have been fantastic. I think the course is worth joining. This course is hardly available in 4 to 5 colloges.
hi all...!!!!
congrats to all the call getters of the PGPIB course....the 1st step has been cleared and now its time to push ur self ahead....
well..!! i m in PGPIB course,,so all the queries are welcome and feel free to ask anything under the sun....
so all the best for ur GD/PI.....and keep posting ur doubts...
prashant

Hi Prashant..
I have got call letter of PGDBM course..can u pls shed some light on how shd we prepare for GD/PI..as in the topic for GD is general or it is a case study..and something abt interview part also..general ques or acads or work ex..

guys if anybody has any suggestions then please pour in..

cheers..
Pooja
Hi Prashant..
I have got call letter of PGDBM course..can u pls shed some light on how shd we prepare for GD/PI..as in the topic for GD is general or it is a case study..and something abt interview part also..general ques or acads or work ex..

guys if anybody has any suggestions then please pour in..

cheers..
Pooja

well pooja wrong thread please visit the other thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2006kj-somaiya-institute-of-management-gd-pi-calls-out-25013517

u will get ur answers here.
cheers
Sanjay

guys please post ur profiles who have got a call frm pgpib.

Yaar, IIFT entrance exam has a 50 % weightage and we don't know our score. How can we get to know our IIFT entrance exam score.

Secondly, seniors plz throw some light on the course. How good is the course, placements and the other questions which I had asked.

thanks
Iwillmakeit

hello
anybody got a call of pgdib frm kjs pls mail me
i hav my gd/pi on 23rd march at iift bhavan at 1.30
anybody having the same date nd time pls contact me
my mail id - [email protected]
bye nd atb to all the call getters

we can make a diff , we can change the world
sanjaykath_84 Says

Hey anybody got call 4 K.J. PGDBA...????????????
hello
anybody got a call of pgdib frm kjs pls mail me
i hav my gd/pi on 23rd march at iift bhavan at 1.30
anybody having the same date nd time pls contact me
my mail id - [email protected]
bye nd atb to all the call getters

we can make a diff , we can change the world

first up please dont post ur personal details on the forum . Use personal message 4 tat. i hve a call