[2006]K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management GD/PI Calls out!!!

252 Posts  ·  120 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, The GDPI Calls for KJSOM are out at http://simsr.somaiya.edu/NewSimsr/Index.htm The Cut off is 89.65 %tile and NO sectionals... I got a call @ 92.85 %tile :: ATB To all of u...
Page 1 of 26
AGTM
@AGTM  ·  15 karma

Anybody interested in taking ims gdpi course together? It costs 9500. We can split in two. Expecting kj soamiya call and more. Anybody?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Demo Class Available | DM for instant offers 

Post 99053877516909
Passed out from IIM Bangalore 2019
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dint get a call for pgdm. Got 91.86 percentile in cat + 2 years work ex in tcs. :(

anybody knws why ?

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-11-simsr-kj-somaiya-call-getters-profile-and-gd-pi-discussions-25037606

Please continue here..You have posted your query on the old thread.!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi puys,

the gdpi calls for kjsom are out at
http://simsr.somaiya.edu/newsimsr/index.htm

the cut off is 89.65 %tile and no sectionals...

I got a call @ 92.85 %tile

Atb to all of u...

dint get a call for pgdm. Got 91.86 percentile in cat + 2 years work ex in tcs. :(

anybody knws why ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!Please help me with the cut offs for PGDBM(IB) course?Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Aseem,

Thanks 4 ur cooperation.
Can u tell me which will be better for me KJ Somaiya (IB) or SITM.
Results of SITM r out and i got thru the merit list.
Though results of KJ Somaiya r not out yet, suppose i get through which is preferable.

Waitin 4 ur reply

bye

nipun:)

Hi Nipun,

If u talk about the brand value, KJ scores much more than SITM (no offence to SITM junta: purely my perception). As both the courses are very specialized in nature, u really need to introspect which one u r intested in. I got calls from SIOM and KJ's PGPIB but didn't attend GD/PI just beacuse i was not very sure of making a career in those fields (moreover when i have a general PGDM GD/PI call in hand why to get myself tied to a specialized course in the begining itself). And also consider that u may have to study core telecom/electronics subjects in SITM. What i feel is that telecom mgmt is more technical in nature. I wud advice u to just go thru the job profiles of students getting placed from SITM.
The decision is yours but do consider all these factors before hand. And if u r only looking for which college is better, go for KJ blindfolded.

hope i make sense :satisfie:

Aseem
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Aseem,

Thanks 4 ur cooperation.
Can u tell me which will be better for me KJ Somaiya (IB) or SITM.
Results of SITM r out and i got thru the merit list.
Though results of KJ Somaiya r not out yet, suppose i get through which is preferable.

Waitin 4 ur reply

bye

nipun:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all

Can u guys tell me how is KJ Somaiya's PGPIB course.
Do tell me about its placements.
if anyone knows do let me know the number of candidates who appeared for GD/PI for PGPIB course.

Thanks and Regards,

Nipun:)

Hi Nipun,
As far as i know (from what has been posted on threads) the placements for PGPIB/PGDBM/MMS are at par. During placements no discrimination is made on the basis of the course and all are allowed to sit in campus plcmnts. for more info, current students at somiaya, like mukesh, will help u..
Aseem
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all

Can u guys tell me how is KJ Somaiya's PGPIB course.
Do tell me about its placements.
if anyone knows do let me know the number of candidates who appeared for GD/PI for PGPIB course.

Thanks and Regards,

Nipun:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

on 19th march at IIFT DELHI we were told results will be out latest by 16th april.....so i guess they have taken the worst case...acc to me results should be out later next week.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...