K.J.SOMAIYA GD PI Shortlist out

Hello friends K.J.Somaiya GD/PI Shortlist is out… Check your status and let us know… Here is the link: PGDM: ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI PGDM(IB): ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI

Hello friends K.J.Somaiya GD/PI Shortlist is out...

Check your status and let us know........
Here is the link:

PGDM: ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI

PGDM(IB): ADMISSIONS 2010 - GD PI

Heartiest Congratulation on your being shortlisted for the Second Stage of Selection Process
Somaiya Form No - 4XXXXX
Name of the Candidate - RAHUL JAIN
CAT Registration no - SR5XXXXXX

Instructions for Second Stage of Selection Process
Take a printout of the &nbspand; fill the relevant information and bring it with you for the Second Stage of Selection Process

I want to know that no exact date for GD/PI is mentioned,can any senior pls reply........

Sorry,i dont know that there is another thread for GD/PI shortlist,so i request the moderators to close this thread...........

Hey Buddy I got call for both PGDM and IB but I havent received and detail of when and where is my gd pi venue.Can you tell which link to go from the kj web site.

hey puys,

i 2 recieved gd/pi call,seniors plz tell me abt the gd/pi procedure.whether they give case study ,abstract or genaeral topics?my cat percentile is 92.4.shuld dere v any strategy for it?

got call for PGDM(IB)

got a call for pgdm....

got a call...89 percentile

This is a duplicate thread. Main action is going on here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/kj-somaiya-2010-2012-call-getters-gd-pi-discussion-25051414

@Mods: please close/lock this thread