KJ Somaiya [2010-2012] Call Getters GD PI Discussion

597 Posts  ·  200 Users
About this group
KJ SOMAIYA GD PI shortlist out!
Page 1 of 60

Hi frnds.
I want to know about the retail management course at KJ somaiya.wat is the placement scenario and is it better than the regular PGDM of Dalmiya college mumbai.

Please help me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello puys.. Congrats to all who have converted their PGDM & PGDM(IB) calls.. :cheerio:
I got a call for PGDM(IB) only and I have converted the same..
now with regard to the DDs for the tution fee and hostel fees - outstation candidates like me.. how r u planning to go abt the same? I am a l'il wary abt sending DDs of such huge sums over post.. are there something like crossed DDs? how can I track the DDs? puys pls help me clear my apprehensions in this regard!!
kindly excuse me and request you to answer this probably naive question of mine.. pls!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You dont need 2 DDs.

You can pay for IB and wait for PGDM to convert. Then u can give your DD details and they will take care of the rest.

Do write an application for the same and discuss this with the Director when u re here to pay the IB fees.
Such cases have happened before and there has been no trouble noticed.

This is the new thread for further queries: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-12-kj-somaiya-pgdm-pgdm-ib-results-out-25052687

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I have been selected for the PGDM-IB course and waitlisted 45 in PGDM.
I will be sending the demand draft for the IB course but at the same time I will also look forward to coming for the waitlist movement on the 28th April.

My doubt is , will I have to carry another DD of 1.75 lakhs or the money can be transfered from the IB course to the main course as another DD of 1.75 lakhs would be too much to arrange for.

Seniors please help as there is no response when i tried calling up the office people.

Thanks .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have got thru SIMS (Symbiosis Instistue of Management Studies, Pune) and PGDM(IB) at K.J. What do i pick... am too confused... please help...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
New thread for discussions between those who have converted or have been waitlisted:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-12-kj-somaiya-pgdm-pgdm-ib-results-out-25052687/2028487
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm at 61 on the waitlist. What are my chances? Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Not selected for PGDM
Waitlist no 22 for PGDM (IB).
wanted to join PGDM.:banghead:
Confused whether to go for PGDM (IB).
Seniors Any help

IB placements are at par with PGDM. Course is 85% same.
Just that IB is more difficult as the course coordinator is pretty strict :lookround:

hi mani...
well in d mrng only i askd abt d waiting list of pgdm IB n i hav got WL 81....
any chances.... coz i dun hav any othr option... :-((((((

Borderline case dude.. Keep ur fingers crossed.. May the luck come your way!! :thumbsup:

@ Mani
Thanks for the info. One more query...any idea how many people in wait list in PGDM

@ Arcanediv
Oops...loads of confusion
Fingers crossed...hoping we converts

I dont know the exact number of people waitlisted in PGDM. Usually it is 180.

We (waitlisted ones)have been asked to come on 28th April where waitlisted candidates would be called upon if seats remain vacant and given admission.

Mani, what are the chances of converting on that day itself(Waitlisted 32 PGDM) as I would have to make arrangements to come from Bangalore.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks again!

Very very bright chance!!! Although I should not commit but it looks like 100% convert
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not selected for PGDM
Waitlist no 22 for PGDM (IB).
wanted to join PGDM.:banghead:
Confused whether to go for PGDM (IB).
Seniors Any help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i'm selected, not taking it ... best of luck to the waitlisters 😃