Ivey MBA April 2011 Applicants and Admits

Hi All, This thread is for all the applicants to Ivey April 2011 MBA program. Good luck to all those who have applied in the early round. Please feel free to post. I am also an applicant for the program. Cheers

Hi All,
This thread is for all the applicants to Ivey April 2011 MBA program. Good luck to all those who have applied in the early round. Please feel free to post. I am also an applicant for the program.

Cheers

Hey,
I have had more than 100 views to the thread and no posts. Has no one applied to Ivey? Just trying to understand if any one has heard back, profile details etc.

Cheers

hey buddy,
I have applied to Ivey,2011 batch in early admission rounds.
Have u also applied?

Thanks,
Ankit

Hey,
Glad to finally find someone :). Can you please share your profile. Mine is:

GMAT : 690
WE: around 5yrs, have my own management consulting startup
Acads: Avg from IIT Madras
EC: decent in sports n association with service organisations.

Good luck again...

Cheers

When did u submitted your application? have you received any mail from adcom?

Hey,
I had submitted it around Apr 23rd or so and my references were sent in by around April end. I still haven't received any confirmation mail from them although when I asked they had mentioned that it might usually take around 5-7 working days to collect all the materials and get back.

Cheers

what about you when did u submit? Any news at your end...

I also applied for early round and submitted April 30. Haven't hear from Ivey either.
Gmat: 710 (6.0)
WE: 4 years, consulting + finance, CFA

i submitted on 3rd may morning. Even I have not heard from them ..as you must have known, they said that they will inform with a week if anything is missing in our application, since we havent heard ,so does it mean that all docs are in order ? and the next step (if accepted) be to fix a date for interview if accepted or something else? its my first univ. application ,so have no idea how thing works !!

Bausch,
Welcome to the group :).

Superguy,
Well I would guess that since they have not written back they must be fine with our materials. We can next hope to hear from them on the interview which I would guess should happen within 2 weeks from the time all the material is collected by them (according to website). So I guess we can hear something by May 20.

Cheers

Guys, I just got the interview invitation from Ivey. Best of luck

best of luck Baush...great news!!

hey guys,,
I too received a telephonic interview request. Its shceduled for 17th may, when is urs? gods grace truly..
how to prepare..any advice?

Thanks,
Ankit

Hey Guys,
good luck to both of you... I am still waiting to hear from them...Was it an email sent to you or any other way.... I guess both of you are from India,right?. Please confirm.

Good luck again.

Cheers

hey,
an email was sent to me inviting for a telephonic interview. Dont worry am sure that you will get an invite soon too..let 1-2 day pass..and yeah am from India.
@ bausch, dude when is ur interview date? mine is 17may..any suggestions friends?

Thanks

Hey Superguy,
Thank you will keep fingers crossed :). For the interview I would suggest go through the Ivey MBA thread, there were lot of interview experiences posted there I am sure that would be of great help.

Cheers

Hey Guys,
I received an invitation for telephonic interview too. Mine is on June 4,10:30 am EDT, wonder why is it so late though. Glad to have heard from them any case.

Anyone started the preps, any updates...

Cheers

My interview is on the 28th.

@Ankit, you mentioned that there's a thread on Ivey interviews, would you mind sharing the link please?
Thanks!

I wonder what the acceptance rate is after interview

Hey Guys,
Please run through the following thread especially from page 10(where I have marked) to find some good interview experiences:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ivey-mba-25033123

Also, I do remember having read somewhere in the above thread that the acceptance rate(final) is around 24% and call-for interview is around 85%. Good luck again to the both of you shall look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers