Ivey Mba

1,185 Posts  ·  170 Users
About this group
Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the Ivey MBA program for entry in 2009 and beyond. An excellent way to start is by reading Pagalguys interview to Ms. Niki Healy, Director of Admissions of the school. You can access ...
Page 1 of 119

//Selling 90 GB Materials @ Rs. 200 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section

· Price-

Rs. 500 (60% discount) = Rs. 200

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Checkout Ivey Business School Full Time MBA Intake March 2021's essay questions, essay debriefs and other requirements on our #latest blog. If you’d like to know whether Ivey MBA is the right school for you or not then comment below and we’ll get in touch. #Canada #essay #mba #gmat #applications #businessschools #Ivey #deadlines #EduFactoid https://blog.edusimplified.com/essaydebrief-ivey/

Post 72583298722247
Deep A. | Cheif Counselling Officer | www.EduSimplified.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, does anyone know if IVEY MBA is eligible for 3 years work permit or 1 year work permit?

2 comments
saurabhnama
@saurabhnama  ·  0 karma

any answer pleasE?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
stealth_m_3
@stealth_m_3  ·  0 karma

1 year - See this for more details: 

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad.asp

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have a question here:

Does an experience in Telecom also count as IT ?

(I have seen universities often club IT and Telecom as one)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u pls elaborate n give ur personal n unbiased opinion of my chances in getting in Ivey:

Civil Engg-Thapar Univ/CGPA-6.02 on 10 point scale/GMAT-590/AWA-6/4.6 years wrk ex in real estate/pursuing PMP course/involved in NGO work/many client commendations

am passionate abt ivey....appreciate ur revert on same.

maverick

Hey Guys,
Am back after a long vacation to my hometown. Good to find that theres been a lot of activity in the thread.
Hearty Congratulations on your Ivey admit Satya. Looking forward to working with you at Ivey.Hard luck to those who couldnt make it, despite having awesome profiles. Nonetheless, there must be something better awaiting you guys.
Congrats on your Queens admit, doosrakeval. Do keep us posted on your progress and offer decisions.
Deep, skim through this and the previous threads. Theres a lot of information on interviews. Do check the accepted.com interviews --> University of Western Ontario for additional information.
Thanks to Trotamundo for sharing your experience in FCOTR. All the best to you for your round3 target.

Bobby, I wouldnt recommend you worrying about the GMAT scores and profiles of those admitted/dinged. Ultimately it comes down to the fact whether the person is of "the best fit" kind. In fact, this is true for any good school. So stay positive and give your best shot at interviews. Good luck.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi damroo

Good to know you are having fun and got what u wanted.
I have some queries w.r.t Ivey school. How does this school compare to Rotman in consulting ? .
Lookslike placement is good at Ivey. Can you shed some light as to what profile/exp puts one in a good light for the recruiting companies.

i intend to apply next year , as dont really have funds now to support the costs if admitted for 2011.

My profile is simple: (I stay and work in US since last 4 years)
a)B.Tech (Chem . Engg from IIT Kharagpur 2001)
b)9+ IT experience - ERP software consulting /project management
c)Currently working as architect for a ERP based product (sold globally ) in Opentext ( a Canadian software company)
d)GMAT - 700/4.5
e)Decent acads and ECs ok

Do you think i stand a chance not only as a admit but also as the job-seeker post MBA ?(based on competitive profiles at Ivey) . I am weighing my options for mangement consulting ,not sure if thats too much to dream of - :)

How many years of work permit is given if one goes for Ivey as compared to Rotman(since Rotman has 2 yrs of study , so does tht translate to 2 yrs of work permit in Rotman?)

Would appreciate your feedback .

PS : Since you got 3 offers already , can you pls share your profile - Apologies if this is a repeat request- hope you dont mind :)

Thanks
rohan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good to hear damroo! I'm a recent admit and me too have gained a lot from this forum. Time to give back to the community 😃 I've just started a blog writing about my app experience with Ivey/Queens, for those who're interested you can check it out and get a feeling of what's it like. Hopefully I'll have time to keep adding post after the school starts. Cheers.

Life in the fast lane

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,

I gained a lot from Pagalguy and am currently an Ivey student. Its been a fun process. We just finished celebrating Diwali at Ivey in great style. The attached blog will give you a clearer picture.

Ivey MBA Student Blog: Diwali Night @ Ivey

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice to see that many of you have applied in the early round..
I am still in process... got held up due to my work :(
Hoping to finish it before July! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I have created a separate thread for Ivey April 2011 applicants as this page seems to be having applicants and admits over the last 3 years, thought it would be a good idea to start a new one. The following is the link please feel free to post:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ivey-mba-april-2011-applicants-and-admits-25053710

Cheers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...