ITM Navi Mumbai or XIME or IFMR

Hi guys, Am new here and need some help. I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile. After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar. I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, K...

Hi guys,

Am new here and need some help.

I had appeared for XAT 2010 and scored 84.69 percentile.

After that i had applied to LIBA, IFMR, ITM, XIME and Welingkar.

I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.

Now I also have a call from IFMR and XIME.

What i would like to know if XIME and IFMR are better than ITM.

Please do help out and thanks in advance for all your help!

Hi guys,

I had a GD/PI call from ITM and converted it. Got PGDM at ITM, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.

Comparison of colleges is not allowed on PG. Please go through the rules:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863

You can check the PG rankings to check what people think about the colleges you mentioned:

PaGaLGuY B-School Rankings 2010

@ Mods,
Please close this thread.
Hi guys,

ITM's main advantage is that it is located near Mumbai.

XIME's advantage is again its located in electronic city B'lore.

IFMR's advantage is that it is promoted by ICICI bank and lots of grads join ICICI after passing out. Also it has good research base. The faculty is very good (and highly qualified). Specially, it has some specialized fin courses like Financial Engineering and DFS. But location is Chennai. And it is not residential.

PS: More info abt IFMR coz I had applied there (and had got thru)
Hi guys,

since u are new here!! i will help u!! but comparasion on PG is nt allowed!! so i wud tell u general views on all!

first iof all even i had calls from all 3 ( din apply to ITM though)!! ITM navi mumbai is pretty decent college!! avg of 4-5 L!! has mumbai location advantage!!

den comes XIME- again b'lore electronics city- huge advantage of its location- very disciplined decent placements!! more r less like ITM - little higher may be!!
very famous for HR!!

IFM- extremely popular for finance!! this is the best among all u hv mentioned!! ggod campus,faculty,placement opportunites!! '

ui wud advise u to try out ifm - if u can convert go for it!! xime and itm are more or less same!

hope it helped u!!
ITM's main advantage is that it is located near Mumbai.

XIME's advantage is again its located in electronic city B'lore.

IFMR's advantage is that it is promoted by ICICI bank and lots of grads join ICICI after passing out. Also it has good research base. The faculty is very good (and highly qualified). Specially, it has some specialized fin courses like Financial Engineering and DFS. But location is Chennai. And it is not residential.

PS: More info abt IFMR coz I had applied there (and had got thru)

dude IFMR is residential !! dey hv hostel facilities now!!

Undoubtably IFMR

kd will return Says
Undoubtably IFMR

why are u not attending IFMR then??

wht about a choice b/w LIBA and IFMR......???

Comparison of colleges is strictly prohibited at PaGaLGuY.com.
Please use PG SEARCH option and find threads of respective B-Schools to get detailed info about that particular B-School.

Regards,

Hello Aspirants, A new thread has been created for admission related   queries for  2017-19 batch. Requesting all the aspirants to follow the new thread and post the queries there only.   https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2017-19-xime-bangalore-admission-queries-5850907191279616  

ITM is Far Better than XIME 

Hey guys I am planning to do mba in marketing I am confused between itm nqvi Mumbai and IFIM Bangalore can anyone help me out

We're here by to inform everyone in India and outside india that healthy Kidney donors is needed from all blood groups by Dr. Kamini Rao Hospital,any donor gets from 7 crore minimum. We give Advance payment to the donor first and balance diet with proper caring before the operation will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation..We have professional and qualified surgeon doctors.. Hurry now and contact us on whats~app +919311629822            [email protected]

HOW IS T.I.ME institute  VASHI, navi mumbai 

FOR CAT. ANYBODY CAN PLZ HELP REGARDING THIS. I WANT TO JOIN FOR CAT 2021 

Want to know about real placement scenerio of ITM navi mumbai and job profile it offers during placements