ISB 2008-2009 Selected for Interview

Hi frens,
me too shortlisted for interview on 29th dec. in kolkata .....
profile - m / 30 / 720 / w.ex.-8 / Merchant Navy (Chief Officer) / acads - admitted to IIT Roorkee, graduated from T.S. Chanakya (nautical science) / extra curricular - decent / set up a family Business too

Any shippies already interviewed pls pm
amit

Hi guys...
a couple of ppl have shown interest in the meet...let me know over the week if anybody else from bangalre ( admitted in R1 or invited in R2) is interested...

Prime prospects can PM me...

cheers!
@


Hi guys..4 ppl have shown interest till date..

one R1 admit (after 22nd)
2 guys (including yours truly)
1 gal

others r welcome to join in
cheers!
@

I'm R2 applicant with international interview. One of those who have neither got a reject nor the interview e-mail. Are there still folks in the same boat as I am. :confused:

Not sure whether to bother ad com when they say to wait till 3-7 days of the interview date of the selected location. International is 20-31 Jan.

I'm R2 applicant with international interview. One of those who have neither got a reject nor the interview e-mail. Are there still folks in the same boat as I am. :confused:

Not sure whether to bother ad com when they say to wait till 3-7 days of the interview date of the selected location. International is 20-31 Jan.


i'm in the same boat ...
orrorin Says
i'm in the same boat ...



same here ....
I'm R2 applicant with international interview. One of those who have neither got a reject nor the interview e-mail. Are there still folks in the same boat as I am. :confused:

Not sure whether to bother ad com when they say to wait till 3-7 days of the interview date of the selected location. International is 20-31 Jan.


I was in the same boat untill a minute ago!!! But now I recieved a call for interview on 22/01.... maybe ur is on the way too!!
faltu Says
I was in the same boat untill a minute ago!!! But now I recieved a call for interview on 22/01.... maybe ur is on the way too!!


Yes, I'm in this boat too.

Except the local time they mentioned in the email is off by an hour. My interview is on 1/22/08.

ATB to people waiting to hear ...

i just got a confirmation from adcom that i have been shortlisted for interview. The interview is on 1/24/08. i had opted for international interview location. so i guess they have started sending calls for international interview location candidates.

regards,
-venkat

faltu Says
I was in the same boat untill a minute ago!!! But now I recieved a call for interview on 22/01.... maybe ur is on the way too!!


well...same here ...mine is on 1/24

International applicant - Shortlisted for interview- Jan 25 08.Wishing all good luck:)

It seems most of the international applicants are from US.....any non US intl applicants on the block??
for the record I am at Tokyo!!

Yes, me got an invite too. for 21/01/2008.

They are off by an hour in my mail too. Guess the software acted up and did not take the daylight saving into account.

I am based in London currently..

Profile 740/analyst/BITS/3.5 years WE as of now and commendable community service.

Any other London invites?

Pros , request your guidance for telephonic intrview pls!!!

Regards

N

Interview on 24 jan 2008 in Hyd...Panel 1....time to move to the next step now...all da best to everyone....profile 710/2 yrs wrk ex(by april 2008 family business and corporate) /economics background/female....i think its da less wrk ex dats troubling me most rite nw....any one with suggestions for people with less wrk ex...guyz pls help

I'm in for R2. anyone from pune?????

i hve my interview on the 21st dec.

singhsh Says
Interview on 24 jan 2008 in Hyd...Panel 1....time to move to the next step now...all da best to everyone....profile 710/2 yrs wrk ex(by april 2008 family business and corporate) /economics background/female....i think its da less wrk ex dats troubling me most rite nw....any one with suggestions for people with less wrk ex...guyz pls help

Congrats! yeah even I got shortlisted. Mine is in Hyd on 25th Jan. If there are some more shortlisted folks in Hyd, we shud plan for a meet.

Profile: 760/IIT/4 yrs work ex

We can meet. My profile

Business Relationship Manager (S/W MNC)
6+ (programmer, project management, pre-sales, sales)
1 year int.
NIT Comp Sci. (Honors)
760(6 AWA)

Mine's on the 28th of January (the last interview of the season probably) in Hyderabad.

I work in the Hi-Tec area and can meet up.

Congrats! yeah even I got shortlisted. Mine is in Hyd on 25th Jan. If there are some more shortlisted folks in Hyd, we shud plan for a meet.

Profile: 760/IIT/4 yrs work ex

first post at PG. big thx for all the good work and sharing ur exp.

me->short listed for r2 interview in hyd.
Ind-IT-M
710, 7+ work-ex. (6+ intl)
lots of extra-curricular stuff.

scheduled on 28thJan afternoon. venue:lions den..
just kidding.. its admissions office.

Hey TC, interviews last till 31st i guess. not that it matters much.

Congrats! yeah even I got shortlisted. Mine is in Hyd on 25th Jan. If there are some more shortlisted folks in Hyd, we shud plan for a meet.

Profile: 760/IIT/4 yrs work ex


Thanks and congrats to you too....a meet sounds good...
singhsh Says
Interview on 24 jan 2008 in Hyd...Panel 1....time to move to the next step now...all da best to everyone....profile 710/2 yrs wrk ex(by april 2008 family business and corporate) /economics background/female....i think its da less wrk ex dats troubling me most rite nw....any one with suggestions for people with less wrk ex...guyz pls help

hey,
me too shortlisted and wrk ex EXACTLY like yours..will complete 2 years in april 08-financial services and broking. GMAT 680 AWA-6..
how do u plan to defend your lower wrk ex? u passed out from grad in which year? also which sector do u belong to..finance?
hey,
me too shortlisted and wrk ex EXACTLY like yours..will complete 2 years in april 08-financial services and broking. GMAT 680 AWA-6..
how do u plan to defend your lower wrk ex? u passed out from grad in which year? also which sector do u belong to..finance?


Hey Rishika...my work currently involves financial research and family business work ex is in hospitality...finished grad in 2006 in economics...ammm i dun plan to defend the wrk ex as i feel that they would have given us an interview call only coz we met the criteria ...however i feel we should not leave anyway in which we can strenghten the work ex...as in quality wise...thats wat i feel...but yes i am nervous abt da low wrk ex bit πŸ˜ƒ