is iim b epgp or isb pgp better

I have 10 years experience .Please advise is iimb epgp better or isb pgp. Thanks .

I have 10 years experience .Please advise is iimb epgp better or isb pgp.

Thanks .

Thanks .

No comparisons allowed on PG.Please go through the forum rules and please do not open new threads unnecessarily. You can go through the PG B-School Rankings which may give you a rough idea->

PaGaLGuY B-School Rankings 2010

Also you can continue on this thread for any more of your career related queries:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Mods please close this thread
No comparisons allowed on PG.Please go through the forum rules and please do not open new threads unnecessarily. You can go through the PG B-School Rankings which may give you a rough idea->

PaGaLGuY B-School Rankings 2010

The International-MBA section operates under slightly different rules when compared to the CAT/Indian-MBA section. So yeah, comparisons are allowed in this section.

@sanjay, it depends on what you want from your MBA and then figuring out which of the programs is better positioned to help you achieve that. Both programs have their pros and cons, with ISB perhaps having a better edge over IIM-B's EPGP.

was talking to some students of EPGP program..
the advantages i see for EPGP is
-the peer group is of more experience.so naturally ur learning will be more..lot of people will be of 7+ exp in EPGP batch
-batch size of EPGP is 65

Thanks .