Info for Beginners to MBA Abroad

Hi PGs… This is Babji. This thread would help beginners planning to apply to B-Schools abroad.PGs with info kindly post information regarding good B-Schools, admission requirement, tips to gain Admission,deadlines and Financial Assistance et…

Hi PGs..

This is Babji. This thread would help beginners planning to apply to B-Schools abroad.PGs with info kindly post information regarding good B-Schools, admission requirement, tips to gain Admission,deadlines and Financial Assistance etc.

For a start..I require info regarding the B-Schools I can apply to. My profile: BTech(civil),currently in Energy Sector/Construction Sector with 2 Years of Work Ex. CGPA of 8.4 Fair schooling.Didnt take GMAT yet(Taking it in Sept).

Thanx and bye

Babji

hey, i am also seeking information on MBA abroad.

i have still not planned my GMAT but i am appearing for CAT. i wanted to know about MBA abroad to keep my options open. i want to check this option.

my profile: BE ( electronics) mumbai university.

work exp: 1.5 yrs till date.

what are my chances of MBA in Uk, US, singapore and Australia. are there any other good destinations other than what i have mentioned.

I suggest you check out simba's series of articles on our portal. Browse thru the articles section at www.pagalguy.com . Loads of advice 😃