IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2018 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2018 and Get information about IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning, IMT Ghaziabad Ranking, IMT Ghaziabad Fees, IMT Ghaziabad Placements and much more..

Hi, all those who are shortlisted and converted for 15 month full time Executive program of IMT Ghaziabad, Pls join in. Thanks.

Thanks for creating.

Ant news on current batch placements ??

Hello Everyone. Can anyone throw some light on the following questions : 1) During the International Immersion, which institute are we going to study at? 2) What is the expected batch size for the upcoming batch?

Any idea about when calls are expected to roll out for 2nd cycle???

Anyone from 1st cycle of interview on how to prepare for interview...how many rounds are there?anyone who had given interview through skype please share your experience

Got offer letter in 2nd cycle..in WA group for converts???

Hi All, I received admission offer in Cycle2, for PGDM-Ex in IMT Ghaziabad

Hi All,

I have received an offer letter.How many of you are joining the batch. Does anyone know about their campus placements?

Got my admisssions offer letter yesterday

Recieved admission offer letter today

Hello All,

This might come late. got my admit on June 27th. Can someone from the WA group PM me, so that I can share my number to get added. 

@Mastermind9551 @SwaggyC

-Abhishek. 

Hi Guys,

I have enrolled for CAT 2017 , want to know how could I apply for IMT executive using CAT score , what is the timeline and process .

2018 joinees can you please shed some light into the admission process. Am considering 2019 Intake. Any info on average GMAT score and average work experience would be useful!

is there any alumni in this group?

Hello guys I got the admission offer.anybody else got the offer please update

Hello no body is opting for executive pgdm or what?

Hello guys... My name is Sumit, we are from current executive PGDM batch. We have created a new thread for this year PGDM Executive admission to cater your queries. Kindly join that thread and post your queries related to admissions. We will be happy to resolve your queries.

Below is the new updated thread https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-ghaziabad-executive-pgdm-2018-19-pagalguy-6432124656156672