Join the discussion on IMT Ghaziabad Executive PGDM 2020-21 and Get information about the Admission Process, Ranking, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, popularly known as IMT Ghaziabad, is a prominent business school in India. The institute offers various postgraduate level courses in management and aims to prepare industry leaders of tomorrow, ready to take on the challenges that a modern workplace offers.
About the course
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive is an AICTE approved and AACSB accredited program that has been designed for experienced professionals. The focus of this program is to enhance the skills of experienced executives and prepare them for the challenges of global markets.
• Name of the course: Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive
• Duration of the course: 15 months
• Mode of education: Full-Time Residential Program
• Course Fee: 15 Lakhs (payable in 3 installments). This fee includes the cost of tuition and travel for the international immersion program.
• Acceptable Exam: CAT / XAT / GMAT
• Eligibility Criteria:
– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
– Candidate must have minimum work experience of at least five years.
– Candidate must have scored the required score/percentile in any of the entrance exams.
• Admission Process:
– Candidates have to complete the online application process on the website of the institution and pay the application fee.
– Candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process based on the score in CAT, XAT or GMAT.
– Final candidates will be intimated regarding the result after ascertaining their performance in the Test on Leadership Potential and Personal Interview.
• Selection Process: The final list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared based on the performance in the Test of Leadership Potential (LP), Personal Interview, Academic Performance, and work experience.