IIML - Any body got offer letter

Hi, Has any body recieved the offer letter for IIML or any IIMs for that matter… And any body joining IIML from Chennai or Kerala Regards Ravi

Hi,

Has any body recieved the offer letter for IIML or any IIMs for that matter...

And any body joining IIML from Chennai or Kerala

Regards

Ravi

Got it on Friday itself! 2 a place in Rajasthan.

Nahh! havnt recieved the letter as yet.
Bt i guess deres an option to download the form frm d site.

Cheers,
Mridul

Hi! I got my offer letter yesterday itself. So maybe you should wait till atleast 13th or 14th and then download it from the site.

Hey guys,
what are the joining dates for IIML .. I am in an onsite location and would need to plan appropriately ...
Regards,
Rajiv

Anybody got offer letters from A? Just wanted to know the date of joining and last date for submitting the deposit amount. Plz reply asap if any of u have got it .. cheers.

Those who have got the offer letters..Can you pls post the details regarding joining date fees etc...

not got no letter from L yet

Me too no letter............probably should use the download option.

Could some post the details of date of joining for IIM L........so that we could plan accordingly

hi, got my letter a couple of days..
the joining date for non engg. is 16th june (report latest by 2.00 pm). for others its not mentioned, if u an engg, u'll have to find out frm L itself.
refund of fees is allowed till 25th may... refund of 15000/- only.
anything else in specific u guys want to know??
PS: most of this info is in the IIM L class of 2006 thread, u can find it there too.

Nopes...me at mumbai..no letter as yet!
Have downloaded the acceptance form though...will have to use it if need be!
Cheers,
Gaurav

Thanks nehaneha3 for info...
Could you please post the link for the IIM L class of 2006 thread....I couldnt find it

Thanks nehaneha3 for info...
Could you please post the link for the IIM L class of 2006 thread....I couldnt find it

heres the link to IIM L class of 2006 thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iiml-class-of-2006-25003329
hi, got my letter a couple of days..
the joining date for non engg. is 16th june (report latest by 2.00 pm). for others its not mentioned, if u an engg, u'll have to find out frm L itself.
refund of fees is allowed till 25th may... refund of 15000/- only.
anything else in specific u guys want to know??
PS: most of this info is in the IIM L class of 2006 thread, u can find it there too.

Neha, can you also confirm if we are required to submit the following documents -

1. Annual parental income certificate for last financial year, or income tax certificate (if you wish to apply for financial assistance)

1. Fitness certificate from a civil surgeon or equivalent.

1. Typhoid immunization certificate from administering physcian

as mentioned in link (FAQ point9) FAQ

Would we get any refund from 50K if reject the offer at later stage?

Guys ..Kindly look at the date & the year..some 1 in 2006 wanted these details..

Thread locked..

Please continue your offer letter related queries in the Final Call getters thread for the respective IIMs