IIML class of 2006

241 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
hi all... CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :: :: :: so i am thro L and all those who have final calls from L plz post here.... we'll try to get to know each other :) see ya :)
Page 1 of 25
hey buddies........made it thru L I K..(cudnt make it thru A C Xl)...me Shuvajit ..From Presidency College. Kolkata..wd be graduating in ?Economics.....email id shuvajit@gmail.com ......
btw...i hvnt recd any kind of letters or anything from L as yet......ddo i call them up?...hv no idea!
.....i was goin thru this thread only recently....spotted Kolkata ppl like Shubhrajit....n ...well..none else as yet......wd love to correspond with kolkata ppl goin for IIML.

Hi,
Well u seem to be a bit confused. this thread was for the batch of 2006. u can join the discussion with ur future batchmates (batch of 2007) on this link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-l-class-of-2007-25008262
Regards,
Brendan
IIML Batch of 2006
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey buddies........made it thru L I K..(cudnt make it thru A C Xl)...me Shuvajit ..From Presidency College. Kolkata..wd be graduating in ?Economics.....email id shuvajit@gmail.com ......
btw...i hvnt recd any kind of letters or anything from L as yet......ddo i call them up?...hv no idea!
.....i was goin thru this thread only recently....spotted Kolkata ppl like Shubhrajit....n ...well..none else as yet......wd love to correspond with kolkata ppl goin for IIML.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all...

i am Neelima..just finished my B-tech in ECE from IITG..am joining IIML...
I haven't yet received the second letter giving the date of joining and other details...
so was a bit worried....If nebody has access to the final confirmed list...can he/she let me know for sure whether my name is there ...

Thx
Neelima

Hi neelima,
have u joind the Yahoo group ? the link is IIML2004-06@yahoogroups.com . Quite a few seniors have been helping us out there with very prompt replies, so u can post this query there also. Hopefully u'll get an answer fast :)
ciao
tc
Neha
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all...

i am Neelima..just finished my B-tech in ECE from IITG..am joining IIML...
I haven't yet received the second letter giving the date of joining and other details...
so was a bit worried....If nebody has access to the final confirmed list...can he/she let me know for sure whether my name is there ...

Thx
Neelima

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Bart,
Yes, some of us have recieved the second communication from IIM L.
The reporting date is on the 30th of June, afternnoon.
The induction commences from the 1st onwards to the 3rd. Classes begin from the 5th of June.
Hope this helps,
Ruth

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,
Did anyone get any form of correspondence from IIM L other than the initial one in which was about the fees etc ( and the students magazine ). I havent got anything regarding the joining date etc. When are we supposed to join ??? I guess I have been sleeping all these days ...only to wake up and find tht I have no clue whatsoever bout my admission at IIM L . Do we have to pay any other fees ????? Someone plzzz enlighten me.
Till then I'll have a quick nap,
zzzzzzzz,
Bart

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Shail, welcome aboard!! Dont be too stressed abt not converting the rest...u have lotsa company!! Plz subscribe to the Y! groups :
IIML2004-06@yahoogroups.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi foLks!
im joining L too.Had 6 calls, cud'nt convert A,B and C-pgpm. I only recently stumbled onto pg
sifting thru google. im final year student of BIT(hope uve heard of it) delhi univ.
looking forward to a great 2 years together.

shail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks to Tirthankar and Aniruddha for a topping freshers party at Bangalore...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Prasanna and Jaya welcome to class. Jaya where u from?

did u people add yourselves to the IIML yahoo group IIML2004-06@yahoogroups.com

Jassi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...