Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is one of the most prominent business schools of India. It is constantly ranked as the best management institute of India based on its excellent pedagogy and renowned teachers.
IIM Ahmedabad offers a one-year full-time program in management, PGPX, that has been designed to prepare managers for rapidly changing workplace scenarios.
● Name of the Program : PGPX (Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives)
● Mode of Teaching : Full-time residential program
● Duration : 1 year
● Application Fee : Rs. 5,000 for Round-1
Rs. 7,500 for Round -2
● Program Fees : Rs. 28 Lakhs plus cost for international immersion program
● Scholarships : 5 Interest Waiver Scholarships (up to Rs. 3 Lakhs)
● Placement Details : Maximum – Rs. 60 Lakhs
Minimum – Rs. 17 Lakhs
Average – Rs. 30.35 Lakhs
● Qualifying Exam : GMAT or GRE (scores from the last 5 years are valid)
● Eligibility :
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification (Min. 15 years of study).
Minimum Age for admission into the program is 25 years as on 31st March 2020.
There is no upper age limit applicable for admission into the program.
Minimum 4 years of full-time work experience as on 31st March 2020.
● Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates to submit essays on specified topics.
Interview by IIM Ahmedabad Faculty Members
Final selection based on performance in the essay writing, interview, work experience, professional background, leadership potential, and interpersonal skills.