Iim a,b,c selection criteria 2011

This is 2011 shortlisting criteria for iim a,b,c.

AJAY88890 Says

Why dont you post in respective IIM's thread for the benefits of many puys.

No need to open new threads unnecessarily when there are existing threads.

Mods Close the thread pls.

Not too sure about B and C,but IIM A,IMO,came up with the craziest and the weirdest criteria.My 10th score is 89% and 12th score is 78%.So,according to these criteria i score the same number of points as another person with respective scores of 80% and 70%.Some real crazy stuff.

same here but i want to know more in details about the latest selection criteria.....
"IIM C is the only institute that accepts or checks CAT score only (not ur past performance )for PGP admissions"?am i right?
anyone can reply to me

thanks

hey dude i wanna discuss regarding this

same here but i want to know more in details about the latest selection criteria.....
"IIM C is the only institute that accepts or checks CAT score only (not ur past performance )for PGP admissions"?am i right?
anyone can reply to me

thanks

Please do not post your personal details like phone number, email id etc in any thread in PG. Kindly read through the rules of PG before posting and edit your above post.

And this thread as such can be merged with the thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/shortlisting-criteria-of-b-schools-a-repository-25037492 I believe.

@Mods Kindly look into it