IGTC Indo German Training Center?

i just read the add of this b-school. Any idea about the quality of placements and the institute itself?// Here are the important details… Last date for submission of form 30th June. Genral Apt test… July 10 Here is the we…

i just read the add of this b-school.
Any idea about the quality of placements and the institute itself?//

Here are the important details....

Last date for submission of form 30th June.
Genral Apt test.... July 10

Here is the website www.igtcindia.com

hi...

Well heard that the placement and quality of education they provide is good.....Also the seats are just 40 so they must be maintaining quality of education. The onli thng that must be taken into consideration is the teaching methodology is german based and how much that will help in India is a BIG ???????

they r strating first batch in chennai from this year
any seniors have any idea about this bschool?
please reply asap as last date is 30 june i m printing webapp and sending along DD and we have a choice between chennai and mumbai .

thx help and advise appreciated,..............

sud i :grab: this or CAT 2005????????

hi..

Donno about Chennai but in Mumbai its 15th batch. Hope u can find atleast 1 IGTC student in forum....and atleast even he will help us.

Whats this

is 1,40,000 worth it????

in germany u can do the course Free

?????

any senior please elobrorate

plzzzzzzzzz

hi..

well in germany the course is not free but you dont have to pay tution fee.

But there is some fee/charges wch we have to pay as entring into country (germany).

And dont compare 1,40,000 with germany as in india you have to anyway shell out more than this in any other institute.

i agree but r u joinin? i need advise that this is it.....

GlobalGujrati Says
i agree but r u joinin? i need advise that this is it.....

Hi....

I thuaght to join it but i m planning to gain wrk exp and than move ahead with MBA later.

hi spamtaneous,

Its in Mumbai and here we have heard abut it.

so hows it

in mumbai how is the reputation and senior's and about placement training?

plx give any mailid of senior or network as ur in humchi mumbai

hi...

We heard about it in mumbai but about seniors I donno as they have onli batch of 40 students so if one goes on campus than one may find seniors:grab: . Also about placements one will get a good idea onli if we get a contact with any of igtc student.

Regards
Nihit.

I had given the exam last year. I had even cleared it and got selected thru the GD and PI process. But I didnt take admission for the course. The reason being I wanted to give another shot at CAT!.. well as far as the credibility goes.. i think its a descent program for pursuing MBA!..To let u know the facts, they dont have a big campus or anything of that sort. Since its a program offered by the Indo - German Chamber Of commerce, they hold their lectures in a building which had about 3 classrooms. The infrastructure is OK. Now i had a talk with one of their students..he said he had got placed in Daimler with a sal of 35,000 per mnth!... and that was supposed to be the highest sal to be offered... One good thing probably is that , U can get placed in a German company and then probably try to go abroad!...I feel it shud be ur last option.__________________

HEy,
Its a very good institute and has an excellent track record. one of my friend was placed in siemens and is doin well..also I have joined the course ..I guess placements are decided before you join the institute so there is nothin to worry about...also the methods and subjects are nearly the same as in any PGDBA course..the faculty is top notch. The oly difference is that you have to study german language..thats an added advantage.

If you need any further details PM me...

Max
PGDBA 2009

heya , do they have hostel facilities? and what about the entrance test? How difficult is it?

hey....this course sounds interesting..can someone give more details regarding placement, ROI, pattern of examinations etc?present students or alumni , do throw some light on this course

come on puys........someone should be able to illuminate!!!!!!!!

i just read the add of this b-school.
Any idea about the quality of placements and the institute itself?//

Here are the important details....

Last date for submission of form 30th June.
Genral Apt test.... July 10

Here is the website www.igtcindia.com

I read in the newspaper for year 2009

Admissions are open.
Last date is 30th April 2009

Hi,

Dont you ever go by the words that are promised before hand during the admission.....coz this so called college is like cow shed where in a small AC room 20 odd ppl are stuffed from 9AM to 6PM with contunous lecture. End of the day the cow shed is run by two ppl staff.... shocking is they are designated as Director and other academic manager:snipersm:....but the quality of these ppl can be found out once you pay your fee... till then they are the best mentors you will ever find on earth

Add abt the intership from the companies...lol you will end doing some stupid study tht will be most irrellevant with ur interest and to ur future...

I have attened the classes and left the cow shed within a month. I was penalised 25000 Rs, its hard to get money back from these ppl as U are asked to sign the agreement during admission sayin..."no money will be refunded at any cost".....
Uff some how had taken leaves to before hand resigning from my job...and avoided job loss...I have 41 months exp in IT S/W quality (testing)...

Guys my sincere advice :angel: is this... you ppl to concentrate on Mumbai centre only....cos the Chennai Director has resigned and the Blore Director is handling both the institute...and spoiling the IGTC reputation.

I am posting my experience and thoughts at IGTC.

Please note this is regarding IGTC Blore.
I am always reachable through PM.....

bandari Says
hey....this course sounds interesting..can someone give more details regarding placement, ROI, pattern of examinations etc?present students or alumni , do throw some light on this course

Hi Bandari,

Its always a very good idea to indulge future managers with practical work exposure after theroy classes. Since the course fee is around 2.5 lakhs, it does has a good ROI compared to other B schools.

Exam pattern will depend on the lecturers....can be class assignment, quiz or presentations...not to forget written exam for 2-3 hrs...

Placements are like during ur admission selection, companies with which institute has tie up will acess u for the employability and so does if any one company selects you...u r given the admission from this institute.

At every semester end u have 2 months of internship with the selected company as per the institute decision.
vrushali.panind Says
heya , do they have hostel facilities? and what about the entrance test? How difficult is it?

Hi Vrushali,

Though I am replying very late to ur query, this will help future aspirants...

Hostel wil not be provided since this is not a regular college. But seniors can help you with this. Most of the students are staying PGs.

About the entrance test...apart from Mumbai centre.... you will be able to clear the test at other centres even if you take up this test while sleeping...coz its just eye wash.