IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2013 Notification For Clerical Cadre Posts Released on 13-08-2013 website www.ibps.in. Let Us Start Discussions

IBPS Clerk 2013 Recruitment 2013 Notification For Clerical Cadre jobs is Released on www.ibps.in. Here You will find every information related to ibps clerk 2013 notification. Let us start a discussion on this topic and help others who are prepari…

IBPS Clerk 2013 Recruitment 2013 Notification For Clerical Cadre jobs is Released on www.ibps.in. Here You will find every information related to ibps clerk 2013 notification. Let us start a discussion on this topic and help others who are preparing for ibps clerk 2013 Exam. For Details Visit http://ibps.jobsadmit.com/ibps-clerk-recruitment-2013-notification-for-clerk-jobs-is-released-on-www-ibps-in/

any body knows of the vacancies??

IBPS Clerical interview is few days away, soon you will get the buzz in your facebook once the admit card is out Well I'm from West Bengal and a banker by profession. Nothing to show off just a small town dedicated student like many of us are. In this running days instead of worrying about IBPS PO combined marks, allotment date etc prepare well for your coming interviews. To help you prepare better m sharing you my Interview Preparation tips which I have shared with lot of my friends even during MBA and professionally.Well to start with good dressing always create an impact, so if its not a very big problem then do wear light colour shirt, jet black pant, a tie black blazer and white socks and a well polished shoe. If you are seriously after this Banking sector then how you carry your self will definitely carry weight age, this has nothing to do with your looks though. 1) Well atleast 70% of the applicants can get this question, Tell me something about yourself or introduce yourself briefly.Views: Don't get it too long they have given you a full toss be ready to put it out of the park. Just tell how will you be benefited for the Banking sector. Do some course on Banking if your pocket allows you. NCFM conducts Banking Module paper apart from IIBF's various courses. Diploma in Banking is a great course but I'm not suggesting it due to two reasons: 1) Anyway you need to do CAIIB/JAIIB after your selection 2) It will require a lot of time so it can not be done so fast. Cook your answer keeping in mind the organisation after all its the sector which must get benefited after your selection2) Tell me more about your city.Views: I'll say this is a good question. Here you must try to understand the logic behind the question. Definitely the interviewer is not interested in your city though he pretends to as if he is. They want to know have you seen your city from a bankers point of view. I mean to say after a Branch Manager is posted in a new town/city/village, he is required to do area profiling that means he will make plan about industries, schools, colleges, builders etc in their area. A student account today can fetch teh bank a bulk amount of CASA a few years down the line when the student will get placed then focus on a loan tie up with a builder or an educational institution which will increase the Lending requirement of the bank. Remember both housing loan (till 25 lakks) and education loan both are priority sector loan and if the banks are not able to meet their target then they will have to pay the difference amount in NABARD-RIDF.Bahut gyan ho gaya sidha sidha unko apne sehar ke business prospect ko samjhao.I mean explain them about the Banking business prospect about your city. You must have noticed that in a tier 2 city most of the banks are in the central location so people covered by a single branch ratio is healthy and it reduces as we enter the interiors of the city that is why many people from the interiors dont have a bank account as they dont have time. A businessman will not waste a days work to get his banking problem done, mostly they are getting into private banks who even gets into their home to get that customer. So many Natioanlsied Banks are coming p with door to door banking or some special account opening drives in major interior areas of the city to increase their CASA base. Again you must know that CASA is a low cost money for banks, no interest needs to be paid in CA and around 4% needs to be paid in SA.Guys get this things done today, further part will follow. Ab main thak gaya:).If you feel it a healthy discussion do comment.Many students due to financial or other priorities dont have time and resources to get in coaching and to get books etc. If anyone feels like you can definitely contact me. I'll share things to the best of my knowledge.Abhinav @ 7278540468