Ibps clerk bank of india 2018 posting

Lets discuss about joining document verfication medical all about boi

hii friends is there anyone for delhi region

is there any whattsapp group

Any group for up

Do we have to produce computer course certificate? For document verification?

Kisiko mail aye boi se toh pls group mai share krna

Delhi zone....called HR...they said expect email for DV in May first week

Pls somebody help me I mentioned computer as a subject in application form but i did electrical engineering and in skul i studied computer till class 7th but in engg there were several labs related to computer like computer simulation lab,computer programming lab,introduction to computing lab and im 5th sem there was a subject called computer system architecture... is this enough yaa main koi computer ka course kr lun pls somebody help me

MP se kisi ko mail aaye to batana

Any boi group?? Plz add me too. My no. is 8587803956

is there anyone for

coimbatore zone (tamil nadu)?

Anyone from chennai Zone??

MP boi zone change plz anyone have idea

PLZZ DO RPLY....

About Police Verification of your character and Antecedent form (in Triplicate). Do v have to submit 3 stamps of 300??

Anyone from delhi receivd any mail/call??

Hey I received an email from Bank of India for joining of clerk cadre. They say in the mail that I have to call them on 01.05.2018 for verification of biometric data and other documents. So do I have to prepare all the documents by then or will they tell on the phone about all the format of required documents.

How many zones hv received mails for DV n medical... N when will rest get their mails...

Koi Allahabad bank se hai kya ?

any group for Boi clerk cadre agra zone add me my no. 8218497922

BOI Delhi Zone CWE VII (WhatsApp Grp)  
https://chat.whatssapp.com/5UO0NGV4Zw1FuBbzfJisG5
Remove One "s" from "shatssapp". Ie change 'whatssapp' to 'whatsapp' before opening link