IBPS CLERK-5 SELECTED IN PNB FOR DELHI (2016-17)

Lets come and discuss together  all  doubt..

AAddress in application and in I'd proof are different ,wat could be done now??

Does any body exactly kw the inhand salary nd oyher perks of a pnb clerk

hi friends...

mene apna DoB incorrect fill kr diya tha..while applying.Ese to affidavit ka bta rahe he..PG ya kisi ar site pe, bt I want to know it officially. So i called ibps  in this regarding.They said.... "isme ibps ka koi role ni ab...jo bhi hoga bank decide kregi".

now kisi ko pta he where/how to contact PNB...for such issue?

hii...guys....For pnb clerk in delhi only....whats grp..k liye...msg on 8287674820..

Hi. Does anyone has any idea about the joining? When it might be?

hi everyone just wanted to ask as to whether we have to keep the documents ready or do we have to post it to the pnb head office as well???(i just got to know that the list of documents was released way back  really worried 

Hey guys .. As we all know we all r called for document verification .. Niw the qstn is .. Apart from documents.. We have to present those documents too which they have mentioned in their link earlier like medical examination certificate or NPS subscription .. In dat joining formalities link ..??

the list of docs in the joining formalities link on pnb website have to be submitted on the same day of doc submission or while joining the bank, those docs are not mentioned in the mail we got for docs submission...plz help asap..

what is about the call letter.. in the call letter one point is saying please affix the same photograph that is uploaded in the application form in the prescribed box given above....but where is the box man.. there is no box in the call letter they have send me in the mail.. i dnt know what they are saying

and what if we dont get the call letter send us through speed post by pnb?? what to do then???

did we have to submit only those docs mentioned in the letter from bank.....???? And the medical and character certificates and all other docs for joining are to be submitted at the time of joining.....????

Hi.. M selected in pnb clerk delhi..i need to ask that i hav provisional degree..university gives aftr 4 Yrs the final degree.. So is provisional degree ohk ??

cn v cl regional ofc regarding any confusion ??

in pnb call letter for document verification, there is nothing mentioned about medical certificatioo. So this means we dont have to produce it during verification. M i correct..? Any info regarding medical..?

Kya kisi ne v av tk language test diya h?

does anyone know anything about the proficiency test that is conducted by pnb(in selected in pnb as a clerk from delhi)???

kindly reply

Agar kisi ka koi Assam.ya Bihar ka friend ho toh plz unse pta karo k dv k tym KYA karwaya PNB walo NE cz unka 16 ko H maximum logo ka dv process..... Aur unka experience share karo....

DV me kya thumb impression bhi check hota hai

pnb batches me cl krta h joining k lye..wo batches merit list k according hote h ya random ??