IBPS CLERK- 2 , INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

hi puys, please share your interview experience here, in this format. NAME :SCORE :STATE :QUALIFICATION :DATE OF INTERVIEW :INTERVIEW QUESTIONS :

hi puys,

please share your interview experience here, in this format.

NAME :
SCORE :
STATE :
QUALIFICATION :
DATE OF INTERVIEW :
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS :
Name : M. Nagendra Kumar
Interview : IBPS Clerks
City : Hyderabad
Date of the Interview : 16-03-2013

Qualification : B.Sc (Computers)
Friends, I had my interview of IBPS Clerks today in Hyderabad. The questions asked were

1. Questions asked from my biodata form. They have asked very strange questions. One person asked about the meaning of my surname (I dint know tht surname also hs a meaning til date).

2. Madam asked about academic and family backgorund.

3. Parts of cpu.. ( I dint know wht he meant.. I just said of parts of cpu like processor, ram, mothrboard etc latr he said 2 more.. i dint know wht thy were).. later he askd wht does ALU does.

4. Wht do u measure wth a screw guage and vernier calipers (donno why they have asked this question)

5. Who is Pranab Mukherji? (I said president of India. Then they asked who is the president of Srilanka?)

6.Which country does sonia gandhi belongs

7. Wht is H2O
A person Mr Neeraj Gautam From U P shared his todays experiance of interview with us, i am sharing the list of questions asked to him (the time was approx 20 minutes).
• Introduce urself
• aap btech se clerk main kyun aana chate hai
• new bank of india pnb main kab merge hua hai
• ecgc ka function
• nationalisation of banks phases with date
• neft rtgs main diff
• planning commision ke chairman
• Exim bank

sirf 2 hi log apna interview experience share kiya hai aur hai nahi kya yaha pe.......................

what kind of questions may arise from accounts hons baground?plz reply guys

@cathunter1990 functions of ecgc are as follows..............
The primary goal of ECGC is to support and strengthen the export promotion drive
in India by providing a range of credit risk insurance covers to exporters against
loss in export of goods and service also by offering guarantee covers to banks and
financial institutions of enable exporters to obtain better facilities from them.

@cathunter1990
president of srilanka............... mahindra rajapakshe

@cathunter1990
parts of cpu are........memory unit, control unit,hard disk drive etc

@cathunter1990 u took resume with u or there is some separate biodata form that we need to fill??

hai i am madhu from andhra pradesh i got 121 very least score i am general candidate my interview date is 25th

@madhu888 i got 125 marks sc category chhattisgarh
@cathunter1990 said:
Name : M. Nagendra KumarInterview : IBPS ClerksCity : HyderabadDate of the Interview : 16-03-2013Qualification : B.Sc (Computers)Friends, I had my interview of IBPS Clerks today in Hyderabad. The questions asked were1. Questions asked from my biodata form. They have asked very strange questions. One person asked about the meaning of my surname (I dint know tht surname also hs a meaning til date).2. Madam asked about academic and family backgorund.3. Parts of cpu.. ( I dint know wht he meant.. I just said of parts of cpu like processor, ram, mothrboard etc latr he said 2 more.. i dint know wht thy were).. later he askd wht does ALU does.4. Wht do u measure wth a screw guage and vernier calipers (donno why they have asked this question)5. Who is Pranab Mukherji? (I said president of India. Then they asked who is the president of Srilanka?)6.Which country does sonia gandhi belongs7. Wht is H2O
what is this biodata form???????is it some separate form that need to be filled for ibps or your simple resume..plz reply...and what other documents u took along with u???
@cathunter1990 bio data form? whr did u get tht frm??
@kamalkantc m frm chatisgrh...intrvw kaha h tmhara?

can any one explain about the following which is mentioned in the call letter :

"please note that the caste mentioned in the certificate produced by you should tally letter by letter to that of the caste as mentioned in the Central Government list/notification."

@cathunter1990 hey thanks dr for the info. kya ap aur questions bata sakte ho jo aur candidates se pucha gaya tha. plz details mujhe rply ki jiye. nd subjects se maximum qstns karte hai kya?

koi v log apna experience nehi share kar rahe hain..........kaha gaye sab?ek hi xperience ko bar bar share kar rahe hain..............or baki sab sablog ek hi cheej jan na chate hain

"mera hoga kya".............ra yaar interview do........xperience share karo..........tum log agar post karo gi........hum bhi kuch batayenge past experience k bare mein...........

questions may asked in the interview..............

1.how many kind of democracy are there?
2.in which state legislative council is presents still now?
3.who is the chair man of FSDC?
4.in which kind of economy india belongs to?
5.where the SAARC LITERATURE FESTIVAL 2013 held ?what was the theme?
6.what is cash flow statement?
7.difference between cash flow statement and fund flow statement?
8.what is connected lending?
10.what is basel3 norms?how many pillar is in it?
11.differentiate financial accounting,cost accounting,management accounting?
12.what is CASA?
13.what is hedge fund?
14.what is arbitrage?
@cathunter1990 Hey asish.. wat all shud we carry wid us 4 our interview?? d call letter and?? wat is dis biodata form?? from wer did u get it?? plzz reply..