IBPS Clerical and Related Discussions

Guys finally after so much waiting IBPS clerk results are going to be announced by tommorow 3:00 pm Use this thread for further discussions on this topic...all the best for the results ::

Guys finally after so much waiting IBPS clerk results are going to be announced by tommorow 3:00 pm

Use this thread for further discussions on this topic...all the best for the results

I think score less dan 190 wnt b gud enuf

result

The result would be availabe from 3:00 pm from the above link

result aayega phir do mahine baad notifications phir ek do mahine baad koi do abnk apni list nikalenge... matlab july tak pehli list aayegi... kya baat hai ... haina??? aur unhi dino mein dusra IBPS bhi hoga...

Busy days ahead....fingers crossed

jas07leen Says
I think score less dan 190 wnt b gud enuf

I've heard that about 3 lakh would be qualified...but clerical vacancies would be more than PO vacancies...niways its too early to make any predictions....
kolaveriCAT Says
I've heard that about 3 lakh would be qualified...but clerical vacancies would be more than PO vacancies...niways its too early to make any predictions....

u r right dude.............and frm whr u hv got that 3 lakh candidate is going to be qualified................::

I have heard that exam which was on first day was more tough than as compared to others.
Any of you have heard same rumor?

I have heard that exam which was on first day was more tough than as compared to others.

Even if this rumor is true don't worry -

Ur final score will be based on some statistical calculations , Normalization and Standardization...
Even if this rumor is true don't worry -

Ur final score will be based on some statistical calculations , Normalization and Standardization...

OMG!
again normalization
I am very much scared of this word NORMALIZATION
jyosan

Somebody posted it in the other thread.....i dont remember the source...

Dont know about the next day's paper...I was in the forenoon session of the first day...and my frnd in the aftrnoon session...from what i heard his GK section was way easy than mine....and as abhi da said they would apply normalisation...i jus hope it come to my favour
jyosan

Guys take a look at this...

5.31 lakh candidates pass bank clerical exam - The Hindu Business Line : Mobile Edition

Yippieee....pappu pass ho gaya...

Message : Congratulations! You have Qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical staff held on 27.11.2011 / 4.12.2011 / 11.12.2011 / 18.12.2011. The Score Card is being sent by Speed Post to the address mentioned in your online application form. The postal details will be communicated to you by email.

mai bhi pass ho gya :clap:

I doubt ki koi fail bhi hua hoga ...sab pass hai there r 5 lakhs of those

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Congratulations to everyone.who hv cleared ..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheers::cheers:
main bhi PASS ho gai.......
arsh08 Says
I doubt ki koi fail bhi hua hoga ...sab pass hai there r 5 lakhs of those

Arsh bhai 25 lakh fail bhi hue hai 😐
Be happy that you are among 5 Lakh students..