How to get summer/winter placement???

Hello friends I am 1st year MBA student from mumbai University. Please suggest me what should be done to get good summer placement. I am a Btech fresher, want to do mba in finance. what addional couurce or knowledge i should have prior to su…

Hello friends
I am 1st year MBA student from mumbai University.
Please suggest me what should be done to get good summer placement.
I am a Btech fresher, want to do mba in finance. what addional couurce or knowledge i should have prior to summer placement.

You forgot rainy placement

Here is a link where you can post this query

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Or else you can PM some of the senior puys from various b-schools and seek their advice.

Please refrain from opening threads for individual queries 😃

Hello friends
I am 1st year MBA student from mumbai University.
Please suggest me what should be done to get good summer placement.
I am a Btech fresher, want to do mba in finance. what addional couurce or knowledge i should have prior to summer placement.

I think your department or college must have a placement cell. If not then start one. Take help of your profs. If they have contacts, they can help you in getting internships as well as also help in pulling the companies for the final campus.

You should contact your seniors for summer internships in their respective companies.

As far as courses related to finance are concerned, there are several course like CFA, CWA, CFP, etc.

Before placements you don't need to have knowledge in any specific area. Just concentrate on your studies in the first year. Since you are BTech, you should work on Accounts and all subjects related to finance.