how is durdadevi saraf institute of management

Guys can anybody tell me how is durgadevi saraf institute of management college in malad? I want to know about it. please help

Guys can anybody tell me how is durgadevi saraf institute of management college in malad?
I want to know about it.
please help

Visit the institute and collect the information frm seniors of that institute, u will get the required information!!

Heyy,.. Am a student of this college and one thing that i can say with conviction is that i indeed had a great one year here. The faculty and infra is indeed world class. The faculty included professors from University of Miami and University of Columbia. You can come over to the campus and talk to us too.

and what about the placements? which all companies have come?

Hello Divya!!
Being a student of first batch, I do not see a major issue with placements. Total 51 Companies had came to campus for summer placements for a batch of 120 students. To name a few companies which came for summer placements are NSE, Nivea, Sahara Star, Mahindra & Mahindra, Levis Strauss, SK Group of companies, FIAT,etc..
Also DSIMS managed to place 100% of the students for summers before many other
institutes.
You can check out the link below for Name of companies participating in summer placements.
RAJASTHANI SAMMELAN'S // Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

Best of Luck!!

It's very nice institute you come and visit our faculty which are having international experience.
Infrastructure first class

Hi Divya,

This is Yashpal here I am from Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Malad. First thing, any institute should have an excellent team of faculty which guides the students and shapes them to choose a right career path. At DSIMS we have a par excellence faculty with industrial and academic experience and they are from NMIMS, S. P Jain, Great Lakes etc. And so far as, the Corporate Engagement team is concerned they comprise of people from S.P Jain, Great Lakes etc. And their reach is so powerful that they have the capability to place all of us. We also have beyond classroom initiative called " Managers in Making" which builds our persona and therefore our employbility.

In future if you have any queries please feel free to post them here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-dsims-malad-25057843

Regards,
Yashpal Singhvi
DSIMS, Malad
2010-2012

Hey i have taken admission in the MMS programme of dsims. I wanted to know that are students supposed to wear proper formal clothes like blazers everyday? Also how regularly do we need to use laptop. Are we supposed to carry it everyday?

@midsun16: welcome to dsims :)
well the regular dress code is to be in formals (we do have a 'casuals day' once a week 😃 )... and ofcourse no need to wear blazers everyday.. As of laptop, its not neccessary as such to get it, i mean the computer lab is well equipped enough to help you out with your assignments.. but getting a laptop has its own advantage, primarily being the freedom to access the wi-fi from anywhere in the campus thus not confining yourself to the comp lab..

@prat_27: thank u! Also is it okay to wear jeans and shirt as formals or do we need to be wearing trouser?
Thanks a lot for u help!

@prat_27: Hey thanks!! Also can u pls tell me whether it is okay to wear jeans and shirt or do we need to wear trousers daily!

@midsun16: Trousers are compulsory for all the days except the casuals day.. Jeans don't constitute in formals and hence are frowned upon..

@midsun16: Trousers are compulsory for all the days except the casuals day.. Jeans don't constitute in formals and hence are frowned upon..

@prat_27: okie...Thanks a lot for all the help...

pls do tell me official cut offs or minority last yr...pls do help ...pls

can any one pls help abt the info of this insti?? how is the placemnts?? how much official package do students get??? help pls....

what was the average placement over here ??