HKU Class 2013

Hi All, I was reading through past posts for HKU MBA admissions but could not find a thread for admissions to the class of 2013.Hence taking this initiative! Please feel free to post/share/discuss/comment. This is solely for discussions …

Hi All,

I was reading through past posts for HKU MBA admissions but could not find a thread for admissions to the class of 2013.Hence taking this initiative!

Please feel free to post/share/discuss/comment. This is solely for discussions around Full time MBA for University of Hong Kong- Faculty of Business and Economics (NOT FOR HKUST)

Chseer
Ranjeeta

Hey Ranjeeta,

There's a thread for HKU 2012 aspirants.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/hku-mba-2012-aspirants-25071787

Thanks, will delete this in that case!

What is the Brand Value of HKU MBA in INDIA? How does the career suceed in INDIA after MBA??

Dear Nkme2007,

I am a 2012 MBA Graduate from HKU and I have returned to India post MBA. HKU Alumni base in India is increasing and its reputation is also growing. I am not saying that everyone knows about HKU in India but definitely after featuring in FT rankings more people are talking about HKU. In addition, if you join HKU, you will join a partnership program of London Business School or Columbia Business School. So definitely, brand value is not an issue when you talk about these schools.

I will be happy to take any further queries that you might have regarding HKU MBA program or MBA in general.

Varun Arora
Founder, Map My B-School

Thank you Map_My_B_School,

How are the job opportunities for Indian students who have done MBA in HKU, NUS or NTU? And are there any loans or scholarships for funding the program?

Hi Varun

Thanks for sharing that nice piece of information. Could you please share the packages that we may expect in India.

@nkme2007

Schools that you mentioned are good schools. Indian students from HKU MBA are working in HK, Singapore and India. Just like in any international school, finding the right job may take time but opportunities are definitely there.

Varun Arora

@donrules_don

It depends on lot of factors. Some of these factors are your pre-MBA experience, relevant experience, number of years of experience and industry you would be joining.

Varun Arora
Founder, Map My B-School
Guyz,
Need Help.
Kindly tell me which B school I should select.
I have an admit from Haskayne-Calgary, Alberta-Edmonton and Sauder-Vancouver and HKU-Hong Kong.
Please reply, I have a week to pay the confirmation fees.
Thanks

Sauder

Thanks Neha!!

I got admit for HKU MBA for 2014. Why is there no forums for the next batch???